AXsignaturecorals

Advanced Reefer
Vendor
THIS IS A PUBLIC SERVICE ANNOUNCEMENT TO ALL OF OUR CURRENT AND FUTURE CUSTOMERS*

HERE AT AX WE ARE CONSTANTLY SEARCHING FOR NEW WAYS *TO MAKE OUR BUSINESS BETTER FOR YOU. WE REALIZE THAT FOR OUR BUSINESS TO BE SUCCESSFUL WE HAVE TO SERVE OUR CUSTOMERS WITH QUALITY RESPECT AND HONESTLY. (WE ARE HOBBIST FIRST) WITH THAT SAID WE PUT OURSELVES IN YOUR SHOES...

*WHAT ARE WE LOOKING FOR FROM OUR LOCAL LSF?

1. HONEST CUSTOMER SERVICE*

2. THE HEALTHIEST LIVE STOCK POSSIBLE*

3. KNOWLEDGEABLE STAFF

4. BEST PRICES*

WE REALIZED THAT UP TO THIS POINT WE HAVE BEEN LACKING IN NUMBER ( 4) BEST PRICES

SO STARTING TODAY WE WILL BE MATCHING ANY COMPETITORS CURRENT *LISTED PRICE... THATS RIGHT!

MOVING FORWARD IF YOU SEE ANY CURRENT *MR LISTED PRICE WE WILL MATCH OR BEAT IT... THIS OFFER IS ON ALL FISH... *WE ARE STRIVING TO BE THE BEST LFS IN TOWN AND WE WILL NOT ALLOW PRICE TO KEEP US FROM OUR GOAL...*

THANK YOU FOR YOUR BUSINESS AND WE *LOOK FORWARD TO GROWING WITH YOU..*

RALPHIE*

Sent from my Sprint Samsung Galaxy Note5.

b-ridge

Advanced Reefer
Wow. The summer just got more interesting. First it was the reef shoppe. Then pets aquatics opened. Then Ralph came back and opened up azure. Now AX turning it up a notch.

AXsignaturecorals

Advanced Reefer
Vendor
Wow. The summer just got more interesting. First it was the reef shoppe. Then pets aquatics opened. Then Ralph came back and opened up azure. Now AX turning it up a notch.

I stand behind the quality of my live stock.. so noe you have the whole package healthy livestock and great price.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: