AXsignaturecorals

Advanced Reefer
Vendor
I was there about 2pm today and the coral selection was kind of thin. A few nice acans and some other pieces. Picked up a really nice flame angel for $29. Really good deals on fish.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

I'm so try. You were where today at 2pm? You got the wrong shop. I dont have any flame angels and i have corals in abundance

b-ridge

Advanced Reefer
Dang Ralph you just can't win. Somebody always trying to put you or your establishment down. I don't understand why. Your one of the coolest and most caring person I've met. The effort you put in to have your fish eating and healthy is remarkable. Anything you don't know your not afraid to ask or look up. I've been there when you were googling information that you wasn't sure of. Your alright by me bro. Anyone who hasn't visited should go by and check it out before forming a opinion on hearsay. Trust me I have been to almost every lfs in the nyc area and plenty outside the area and out of state. Ralph's place is defintely not the worst. Visit and form your own opinion. Go in. Introduce yourself. I would love to hear others feedback that have actually visited. Keep up the good work buddy

AXsignaturecorals

Advanced Reefer
Vendor
Dang Ralph you just can't win. Somebody always trying to put you or your establishment down. I don't understand why. Your one of the coolest and most caring person I've met. The effort you put in to have your fish eating and healthy is remarkable. Anything you don't know your not afraid to ask or look up. I've been there when you were googling information that you wasn't sure of. Your alright by me bro. Anyone who hasn't visited should go by and check it out before forming a opinion on hearsay. Trust me I have been to almost every lfs in the nyc area and plenty outside the area and out of state. Ralph's place is defintely not the worst. Visit and form your own opinion. Go in. Introduce yourself. I would love to hear others feedback that have actually visited. Keep up the good work buddy

Lol thanks bro... im prety sure he clicked on the wring store.. haha juat funny how this only happens to me haha.. im sure there was no malice behind that.. if there waa thats good to.. good to know people would take the time out just for me.. lol

jlm080307

Advanced Reefer
I'm so try. You were where today at 2pm? You got the wrong shop. I dont have any flame angels and i have corals in abundance
I am so sorry!! Completely wrong vendor forum. Wasn't trying to out you down at all! My sincere apologies. Wow - I feel like a complete ***. I removed my comment from above.

Last edited:

Just want to reiterate, went to Ralph for the first time yesterday evening to check out the store, what a great guy. Cannot tell you how many places I've walked into where I just said hi and they look at me like I have ten heads and just turn and walk away. Walked into Ralph's and he was open arms in talking to me and showing me around knowing I was just getting back into reefing after a few years. Everyone should go check this place out, nice small place, some amazing pieces and prices that wont blow you away if you know what you are getting all with a great guy running the store. Hope all the best for you Ralph, if I end up staying in the area I will surely be back!

AXsignaturecorals

Advanced Reefer
Vendor
I am so sorry!! Completely wrong vendor forum. Wasn't trying to out you down at all! My sincere apologies. Wow - I feel like a complete ***. I removed my comment from above.

Haha.. no problem.. i figured that was the case.. btw come one down and check us out

AXsignaturecorals

Advanced Reefer
Vendor
Just want to reiterate, went to Ralph for the first time yesterday evening to check out the store, what a great guy. Cannot tell you how many places I've walked into where I just said hi and they look at me like I have ten heads and just turn and walk away. Walked into Ralph's and he was open arms in talking to me and showing me around knowing I was just getting back into reefing after a few years. Everyone should go check this place out, nice small place, some amazing pieces and prices that wont blow you away if you know what you are getting all with a great guy running the store. Hope all the best for you Ralph, if I end up staying in the area I will surely be back!
Thanks for the kind words.. now get that tank up... if you need any help let me know

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: