Status
Not open for further replies.

piranhapat

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
I just wanted to relay a few words what Marc told me. Yes, Got frags is back. Just to make things clear. Marc is not having that open door policy to everyone. So for those that supported him in past will be treated as VIP. Selected list of people will have this VIP. For any new people you can visit Facebook. Also in a month his web site will be up. Can pickup Only....too...
https://www.facebook.com/GotFrags
Marc has 1500 frags and his tanks are full. More stuff coming in....60 different types of Acros. 100 more coming.. Only frags ...plenty of LPS .....I'm seeing Marc this weekend. I will tell you what I got to see.

NYreefNoob

Skimmer Freak
Rating - 100%
166   0   0
was at questionmarc's

was down to marcs place last night and all i can say is wow, he is doing his thing
562571_507266095999429_760957867_n.jpg

480794_498438383548867_1562529720_n.jpg

Euroreefer

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
166   0   0
Was there last night. Marc is back! Gave me the VIP treatment, always a good time with Marc. Where else can you get the frags you want at a great price and leave with a slush puppy?:wink1:

OGGISPORTS

Reef
Vendor
Rating - 98.1%
102   2   0
Just got back form Marc all I have to say is wow back better then ever always bring top notch coral for low low low price no one can beat his prices but the best part is he knows how to treat people because he a true reefer him self and you get a slush just great person to talk to about the hobby I really have missed him on MR. I got few frags chalices and Zoa and always a freebie great guy great stuff a true reefer Ty

And yes I got one of this
ehysezun.jpg

Last edited:

Mangas50

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
26   0   0
Yea man I think i am going to go back when he gets a new shipment. Hopefully my frogspawn grows a few more heads by then that way I can trade it in with Marc for credit. Imagine he lets you trade your corals in for credit?! this is a hobbyist dream come true. Well at least for me.

nycdominicanreef

one frag at a time
Rating - 100%
22   0   0
For those of u who know him, he's back and better than ever. For those of you who don't, you will ask why dint you meet hi sooner. He is single handedly trying to take this hobby to the next level. Everything from the common zoa to the rare acros and everything in btwn. His slogan says it all "You got .........., we do!"
For those that are or have been offended by any of his antics.......brush it off, he means the best and simply wants to share his joy with you.

TheTankEMT

Experienced Reefer
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Hey all,

I have to say the adventure of visiting Marc and seeing his facility was awesome. He is a genuine guy, knowledgeable, and man did I get the hook up from him. Rare and designer corals at prices that I could not believe. For an SPS guy like me I was in sheer heaven. I will be sure to return soon. After the frags are in my tank for a while I will post some pics. But, seriously WOW. Thank you so much.

piranhapat

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
I went to see Marc today. We were talking for over 3 hours that felt like 1/2 hour. Marc is a true reefer. They is nobody that can help you get started. Get you to understand this hobby and get awesome deals on coral. They are plenty of vendors out there. But no one will give you deals like Marc period. When I was there his phone was ringing and people knocking on his door. So he is back.....He hooked me up with 4 nice SPS frags that I couldn't find. All I can say is if your new and haven't met Marc. You are missing out. For those people that been in the hobby for time. One know him or at least heard about him. Marc is a person that if your into coral. I would say he is a guy you would want to know. Marc is a true guy and true reefer. You can follow him on Facebook Got Frags. The best thing you can do if your a reefer too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: