Solace Aquatics LLC

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
52   0   0
I just want to add my 2 cents and it will save you all a bunch of heartache. REQUEST A TRACKING NUMBER! Or if shipping USPS, pay the extra $.65 for one. If the vendor/retailer is not willing to provide you with one, take your business elsewhere.

aaron23

!THE ULTIMATE REEFER!
Rating - 98.3%
234   4   0
i bought something from him like 2 years ago, i went to his house to pick it up n the transaction was flawless.
i feel bad for all of those hes scammed

I cant believe this topic hit 9 pages, more than my reef tank page, you SUCKAS! lol j/p. i love you all.

MikeSmark

Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I just want to add my 2 cents and it will save you all a bunch of heartache. REQUEST A TRACKING NUMBER! Or if shipping USPS, pay the extra $.65 for one. If the vendor/retailer is not willing to provide you with one, take your business elsewhere.

Oh he did provide tracking numbers, they were just fake numbers! He created a shipping label at usps.com, so it looked like he was shipping it, but then he never actually mailed it.

MikeSmark

Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This is an important document which you must consider carefully when choosing whether to use the Services at any time. This Agreement also highlights certain risks on using the Services.

Please note the following risks of using the PayPal service:
Payments received in your PayPal account may be reversed at a later time for example, if such a payment is subject to a Chargeback, Reversal, Claim or otherwise invalidated. This means that for some of our sellers, payments received into their Account may be returned to the sender or otherwise removed from their Account after they have been paid and/or delivered any goods or services sold.

You can help protect yourself from the risk of a payment being reversed from your Account by following the criteria set out in the Protection for Sellers section and by following the other guidance provided in the "Security Center" accessible via every page of the PayPal website.

We may close, suspend, or limit your access to your Account or our Services, and/or limit access to your funds for up to 180 Days if you violate this Agreement, the PayPal Acceptable Use Policy, or any other agreement you enter into with PayPal.

If you wish to open a Dispute through PayPal?s Online Resolution Center you must do so within 45 days of making your payment.

You must consider such risks and guidance when using PayPal.

Got this from paypal site. Definitely states that funds can be reversed and returned to sender. Unless he took the money out immediately, I guess.

Yeah, he transferred all the money from his bank account before we we able to file the disputes. He led most of us on for almost a month.

masterswimmer

Old School Reefer
Vendor
Rating - 99.6%
448   2   0
Oh he did provide tracking numbers, they were just fake numbers! He created a shipping label at usps.com, so it looked like he was shipping it, but then he never actually mailed it.

Suddenly his crime looks a whole lot like mail fraud. Federal crime. Damn shame he'd get sent to a Federal Summer Camp. He'd learn how to play tennis. :irked:

swimmer

Chiefmcfuz

Old School Reefer
Rating - 100%
47   0   0
10 pages still open :birthday:

Why is it such a concern? The rules on topics pertain to members. He is not a member.

From what I read, any theft over $1000 in NY is a felony, I'm not sure if Jason knows how serious his bullsh!t is.

Technically what he did was called fraudulent accosting in the NYS Penal law. Wrapped up with a Grand Larceny and several other charges. Also from what I read he also committed forgery and mail fraud as well. The ICCC and or the Postal Inspectors is the way to go. http://www.ic3.gov/default.aspx .

Now Warren don't go speculating anymore about the postal service. We know how much you know about it :lol2:

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: