Manhattan Reefs

Welcome to Manhattan Reefs, the premier website for coral reef aquarium owners in the New York City area.

You are not currently logged in to our site so you may not be able to access all of the wonderful content and features that we offer. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact support.

User Name
Password
   Home Forums Market Chat Stores Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read About MR

Share LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-10-2013, 06:39 PM
Winter. Time for Flakes..
Reefer Ratings: (88 (100%)
Friends: (36)
Send a Private Message
water is in the tanks... salt is mixing... cycle is going... almost there... i cant wait to see the goodies start to be released.

inkblue - 10:13 PM : u suPPose to do ur RG duTy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob&Gab View Post
seesh, people really need to be taught a lesson. Stop being a little internet gangster please. you must like drama cause you keep comming back for it.
Canal Street coral vendors... BAhahahAHAHAH!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by gvanwhy View Post
Thanks confusious why don't we meet up so I can turn your avatar into a reality
Old 01-20-2013, 05:17 PM
Reefer Ratings: (12 (100%)
Friends: (3)
Send a Private Message
thousand island aquarium in Brooklyn is now under new management and newly renovated.
Old 01-26-2013, 08:39 AM
Reefer Ratings: (47 (100%)
Friends: (5)
Send a Private Message
I visited Royal Aqua World a couple of times recently and I must say I am more and more impressed. The new guy that works there for the last couple of months really takes care of the tanks. Every time I was there he was cleaning tanks or doing some maintenance. There are more and more SPS frags. Tanks look really nice. I am not associated with the store in any way but it is in my neighborhood and I hope it will grow in the right direction.
Old 01-26-2013, 08:46 AM
Gabe
Reefer Ratings: (11 (100%)
Friends: (5)
Send a Private Message View Gabe's Twitter Profile
Quote:
Originally Posted by bkstang View Post
I visited Royal Aqua World a couple of times recently and I must say I am more and more impressed. The new guy that works there for the last couple of months really takes care of the tanks. Every time I was there he was cleaning tanks or doing some maintenance. There are more and more SPS frags. Tanks look really nice. I am not associated with the store in any way but it is in my neighborhood and I hope it will grow in the right direction.
I don't know man.... Sounds like you got a commission .... J/k
Old 02-06-2013, 09:40 AM
Reefer Ratings: (1 (100%)
Friends: (0)
Send a Private Message
Quote:
I'm assuming you're talking about Vic? Good guy, he's helped me a bunch with starting my tank up; got all my live rock from there. Also, their RO/DI is pretty clean.
Old 02-06-2013, 10:02 AM
Reefer Ratings: (21 (96%)
Friends: (9)
Send a Private Message
Quote:
Yea there prices and selection have gotten way better. I just bought the 80 gallon rimless from them, best price by far.
Old 02-06-2013, 12:13 PM
Reefer Ratings: (14 (100%)
Friends: (2)
Send a Private Message
I get some corals from then now and then. Ronald is a great guy and the new guy is also awesome. Their sps though I must say never last more than a few weeks before you can see a decline in their health. I buy some of their or water and know its not it because my tank is doing really well. I think it could be those LEDs...I really don't trust some of them