Fish Auction

Oholic

Rating - 100%
48   0   0
BAS fish auction is tonight its mainly FW... but there is always a chance to get a few good SW steals if you have the patience. Anyone planning on attending... im going down with my fam as usual hope to see some of you there!:bagfish:

:fight2::type::banghead:Just 1 rule don't out bid ME! :fight2::type::banghead:​

jggav66

Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Auction

Have you been their before. You mentioned many fresh water fish. How is the selection on salt water fish? Can you see the fish before the auction on display?

Oholic

Rating - 100%
48   0   0
Yes u can there doors open @ 730 so from 730 to 830 u can view all the different items that they have afterwards the auction starts... they don't cater a lot to us SW guys but they do have a few must have items every time I've been there

KathyC

Rating - 100%
200   0   0
You must be a BAS member to attend for free, otherwise there is a $5 charge to attend a meeting without joining their club.

At these auctions they get a HUGE amount of mainly FW items, though there is some SW items..often the SW corals - which are usually stuff like Kenya Trees..often are sold for about $30 :)(), though every now & then youcan get a great deal. last year i got a Green Coris wrasse for $5 (few SW people there sometimes.

The other thing you need to know is their auctions often go on until 1:00AM + due to the amount of items in them.
Sometimes they allow you to pay $1.00 to get a bag auctioned earlier..i do not know if they will do that tonight or not.

...just a heads up.

Oholic

Rating - 100%
48   0   0
Kathy where you there last night?

I was able to pick up a green slimer acro frag, Benggai Cardinal, pygmy angel, bristtle star, and some xenia i think i didnt spend more than $35 for everything... I wanted to buy a biocube that they had there but that went for $150 and a monti frag that I let a kid have @ 24... would felt bad outbidding him

Featured Sponsors