piranhapat

Advanced Reefer
Yes, Maximum Reef is having a Back to school...:grouphug: Back to Reef sale starting this Friday and into Labor Day weekend. So just wanted to pass the word. And if you didn't stop by their Black Friday and other sale. You are missing one of best deals on Saltwaterfish. It's a great start to labor weekend... Once again Maximum Reef shows they appreciation to this hobby and sharing it with us. :groupflip Can't wait to go.....

DrAsTiC

Advanced Reefer
Best bet is to go the day they get deliveries because nothing last long. I have seen 10 boxes come and go within an hour there. I do not believe the dry goods are on sale. It would be just live stock. If I know Ralph he will have a ton of stuff come in during the sale so it is well worth the trip. There dry stock is rather limited at the moment because it is hard to keep shelves stocked with everyone buying them all the time :)

ive yet to visit store, is sale on dry goods/equip as well?

Central Aquariums Corp.

Maxreefaquatics.com
Thank you Pat. Like Pat said we are doing a back to reef/ labor sale this upcoming weekend. I know they've been a couple people waiting for our big sale especially since we've moved to a bigger location. Well now here it is all livestock are 30 to 50% off. If your interested in Fish, Inverts and live rock, you can come starting Friday. We have brought fish in today and will be bringing in 10 more boxes of fish/inverts/ live rock tommorrow. For anyone interested in lps/softy corals, the best day to come would be sunday and monday. We have 20 boxes of corals coming in sunday. Unfortunataly we do not have much sps this week but next week sunday I will make it up to the sps reefers. For those of you who have never been to our previous sales, its well worth it from any location, our prices are all ready one of the lowest compared to many stores now imagine a 30 to 50% discount off that :D . Drygoods will not be on sale. Esv products will be coming in tomorrow and reef nutrition will be coming in Friday. Hope to see you guys here. I will try to put up a list of what he in stock tomorrow and prices.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: