good luck with that. I tried to place an order with them for over 3 weeks. They don't reply until its too late for shipping or ran out of what i was looking for. I only heard great things about this place but its about 2 hours away and the tolls don't make it worth the trip.:banghead:
they be running around most of the day, you best bet is to call them.

Lostinthedark

Experienced Reefer
you best bet is to call them.
Tried that also: Ring...Ring...Ring. I'm not knocking them in the least. I wish I had a LFS that charged even double what they are selling fish and corals for. Its just frustrating because now I read about people reseling what they bought there on the boards here for a profit. Just frustrating, thats all. With this hobby being so expensive good deals don't come by that often.

its just frustrating because now i read about people reseling what they bought there on the boards here for a profit. Just frustrating, thats all. With this hobby being so expensive good deals don't come by that often.
i know i seen that happen so many times even stuff that people give away , people try to resell it here.. Just keep trying they are still good poeple on here. Im sure they will pick up the phone also. Good luck

DrAsTiC

Advanced Reefer
Best way to get a hold of any vendor is to call them.Pm is good but most vendors are so busy sometimes they over look stuff. What were you looking to have shipped?

Good luck with that. I tried to place an order with them for over 3 weeks. They don't reply until its too late for shipping or ran out of what I was looking for. I only heard great things about this place but its about 2 hours away and the tolls don't make it worth the trip.:banghead:

jeffvmd

Advanced Reefer
Be sure to call them up between 11am-8pm. I always call them up when I'm checking for stock availability and Ivan or any other staff never fails to answer the call.
It might take a little longer when they got their hands full in the store.

piranhapat

Advanced Reefer
Just got back picked up 225 gallon Salinity salt. Awesome price and boy they have a lot of fish in stock. The most I've seen. Prices are unbeatable.....I think Ivan next project is starting to build a 300 gallon tank. Ivan just sleep downstairs you have plenty of fish to keep you company.

Last edited:

Central Aquariums Corp.

Maxreefaquatics.com
Just got back picked up 225 gallon Salinity salt. Awesome price and boy they have a lot of fish in stock. The most I've seen. Prices are unbeatable.....I think Ivan next project is starting to build a 300 gallon tank. Ivan just sleep downstairs you have plenty of fish to keep you company.

Lol thank god Ralph is taking care of the 300 gallon I will be in the tub all day tomorrow relaxing :tub::lol_large hopefully

Just to let everyone know
We still have lots of fishes and are bringing 10 boxes of lps/softy corals so come by tomorrow and take home some real nice pieces at great prices. See you all tomorrow

jeffvmd

Advanced Reefer
Ivan I called in today for one of the 5 green chromis I got last Friday night.
1 didn't even make the trip home. Frank answered the phone and I was told to just wait for you when you come back since He can't decide on that one. Just giving you a heads up since that'll be past the 2 days you give for livestock if I wait when you come in during the week.
I'll drop by Monday or Tuesday for it and also pick up a pair if percs.

jggav66

Advanced Reefer
Thank you

Ivan,

Nice meeting you last Friday, glad I stopped by. Amazing selection and prices are out of this world. I should have grabbed another semi larv butterfly. When is the new shipment coming. Is there anyway to get a list of whats coming in?

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: