jhart

Advanced Reefer
Efflo's , graniloso , strawberry shortcake Millie's , pokers stars, purple haze, table tops purple nanas, oh my.. Sick deals only $30.00 each ..

Last edited:

jhart

Advanced Reefer
Here's a picture of the Blue Tip Acropora efflorescens that I picked up from Max Reef Yesterday, Along with the pink and yellow tip Millie in the back..
Sorry for the horrible picture, it was taken with my Iphone ..

IMG_1170.jpg

d5332

Advanced Reefer
ATTN: Max Reefs
Planning a visit this Saturday, any chance you read this and update the inventory list?

Shopping List
cleaner shrimp
Peppermint Shrimp
Linkia Starfish
Diamond Goby
Clearner Wrasse
Purple Firefish
Copperband Butterfly
yellow belly hippo
sailfin tang

Central Aquariums Corp.

Maxreefaquatics.com
ATTN: Max Reefs
Planning a visit this Saturday, any chance you read this and update the inventory list?

Shopping List
cleaner shrimp
Peppermint Shrimp (we dont have)
Linkia Starfish (we dont have)
Diamond Goby
Clearner Wrasse
Purple Firefish
Copperband Butterfly
yellow belly hippo
sailfin tang

I marked the ones we dont have in stock

bhazard451

Advanced Reefer
Wow. I'm in the very top of Westchester, and I just learned about this place. The prices are great. I will be making quite a few purchases for my new 120g setup once cycled if the stock and prices look as good as I'm seeing.

The majority of other reef stores around completely turn me off with their service and pricing, so keep up the good work and I wont need to purchase online anymore.

Central Aquariums Corp.

Maxreefaquatics.com
Heres an update on what we have in stock we had a large shipment of fish, inverts, and lps corals come in friday. We will also be bringing in some sps corals in tomorrow and we will be keeping the $30 sps coral as well so come by and take a look.

Alfredo De La Fe

A shame you guys close so early on Sunday. I would have tried to catch a ride out, but on Sunday's I can't get up your way until 6:30 at the earliest.

Oh well, now I REALLY have to go check you guys out!

Alfred

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: