d5332

Advanced Reefer
TO ALBANO'S POINT, IT WAS BLACK FRIDAY SALE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I think it went very well, have you never been to any other type of store during black friday???? It's a mad house no matter what type of product you are selling.

For ppl that did not like the Black Friday weekend just visit the store on any regular day, the MRA prices are rock bottom low prices all year round.

henrystyle

Bad Mutha Shut Your mouth
I spoke with the manager yesterday at mra. He told me that the guy was Asian.. He told me the whole story.. I wouldnt post up a rumor.. This is what I was told...

Last edited:

d5332

Advanced Reefer
Well, then it must have been the jerk, it was a duo team, two Asian dudes that tied up the store on Friday and purchased $2k worth of every kind of fish, invert and corals that they could get their hands on.

Oh well, def mess up but oh well, MRA was trying to sell and they sold, as shaddy as it may be whatever the Asian buyer does with his purchase is his business.

Now, if someone in line decided to buy from the Asian guy then......dummiessssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss

I spoke with the manager yesterday at mra. He told me that the guy was Asian.. He told me the whole story..

henrystyle

Bad Mutha Shut Your mouth
Yes those 2 guys exactly. According to the manager, mra didn't make any money with the sale on livestock. Whatever they paid for the livestock, they sold it back for the same price. HELPING THE HOBBYIST!

So to buy up a bunch of stuff and then resell it directly behind the store where you bought it from is seriously disrespectful.. At least take it back home or to your business and then resell. I understand its a business but some things you just don't do.. I'm telling you, you can't be nice.. Always gotta be one person that does something stupid!

bigcapct

Advanced Reefer
to albano's point, it was black friday sale!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I think it went very well, have you never been to any other type of store during black friday???? It's a mad house no matter what type of product you are selling.

For ppl that did not like the black friday weekend just visit the store on any regular day, the mra prices are rock bottom low prices all year round.

++++++1!!

Alfredo De La Fe

Last TWO times I went to a store in NJ was after people were writing great reviews about all of the great fish they had and how great their tanks were. :irked: All I found were sick fish in poorly kept tanks at 10X the price of healthy fish.

Alfred

I can't wait to get there- last place I went to, in NJ, featured lots of dead livestock (deadstock?) and a bunch of superskinny yellow tangs- very depressing.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: