Status
Not open for further replies.
Idea

Maybe max reef can come up with a better system for next year.If the workers had simply collected the number cards from the buyers and handed them over to the cashier to be discarded at the register when paying for their order we could have avoided numbers being recycled.Simple solution.No knock on Max Reef I wont go anywhere else but it is unfortunate when people take advantage of a good thing.

Alfredo De La Fe

Not for nothing, but posting PM's publicly has been considered "wrong" on the internet since I first got on it more than 25 years ago.

I think that all of the negativity should just be dropped. Did YOU reuse a number? I don't know, maybe not. Were people doing it? YES, I had numbers offered to me but refused. Does it matter? NO. It was still a great deal and while unfortunate that it did not go flawlessly, they will improve on the system the next time.

Alfred

LongIslandAndy

Advanced Reefer
Vendor
not for nothing, but posting pm's publicly has been considered "wrong" on the internet since i first got on it more than 25 years ago.

I think that all of the negativity should just be dropped. Did you reuse a number? I don't know, maybe not. Were people doing it? Yes, i had numbers offered to me but refused. Does it matter? No. It was still a great deal and while unfortunate that it did not go flawlessly, they will improve on the system the next time.

Alfred

+100

marrone

The All Powerful OZ
Staff member
Ok, I think at this point we can come to the conclusion that there was a problem with the numbering system, couple with the fact that there was a lot of people showing up and it being Black Friday too. I'm sure in the future MRA will learn for this and do a better job next time.

Today is the last day of the sale, and I'm sure there are a lot of good items still left. In the mean time I'm going to close this thread down.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: