reef28

Went to the store on Saturday and bought 2 snow flake clown and a blue carpet. Great price, this is the best store on stock and prices.

Dace

Advanced Reefer
Thanks Dace, I forgot the address .... Put it on my gps and just drove there.
I only had the pleasure of meeting Ivan. He's a cool person to deal with, looking forward to meeting the rest of the staff on my next purchase.

Alfredo De La Fe

Did they get any cool SPS in for Sunday? (They had posted that they were getting a shipment in)

This has also become my favorite LFS in just one visit! I actually heard one of the workers asking a customer about his tank and "refuse" to sell him a fish! (Well, strongly discouraged) All of this during the insanely hectic black Friday sale!

Alfred

Chiefmcfuz

Old School Reefer
I have said it before and I am going to say it again. I don't impress easily. This store impresses the heck out of me. Quality and price coupled with great service and knowledgeable staff is something that you have to salute with them and a great location to boot. Awesome! Just plain awesome.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: