I called monday to order the 300 gallon marineland dd .he told me the sale was over it was supposed to be for 2 weeks but his distributor might have made a mistake and it was supposed to be one week only .so some how there was a mix up between them .he said one other guy also wanted the 300 dd and he would give me a call back after speaking with his guy if he could squeeze my order in I left my number and never got a call back

... he said one other guy also wanted the 300 dd and he would give me a call back after speaking with his guy if he could squeeze my order in I left my number and never got a call back

That 'other guy' may have been me... I was going to order it, but was told that no custom orders would be taken... I wanted larger (1 1/2") drains in the overflows, IMO the standard drains are too small!

Yeah jarret it said starfire front ,its on the first page of this tread , I got all excited for nothing lol ,albano y do u think the drains are to small ? I called marineland and they dont customize them anymore they stopped it in june .there drains are 700 gallona per hr each .u think thats not enough ?

... ,albano y do u think the drains are to small ? I called marineland and they dont customize them anymore they stopped it in june .there drains are 700 gallona per hr each .u think thats not enough ?

Well, like Jarrett mentioned, I planned to use all 4 holes for drains, but I still didn't like the idea...
At their 'stated' rate (700gph X 2) , if you had just 1300gph return and 1 drain clogged, you would get 10g a MINUTE on the floor!... IMO it would cost them NOTHING to make bigger holes standard ... I would even give them permission to call it the "ALBANO PRO EDITION"

bhazard451

Advanced Reefer
If this sale was a month earlier, I wouldn't have had to go through all the work of drilling and converting my freshwater tank that has plenty of scratches on it. I could have had a new tank for less than my vortechs :O

Love the store. Went in the first time last week and was blown away.

brand

Advanced Reefer
Do another tank sale..

Well i see some of us missed the tank sale ..

So how about another one ??? i m sure many others are ready to buy also , then we can buy more corals and fish promise. :lol2::goldfish2

I was late for placing my order they said :sleeping:i was sleeping..:banghead:

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: