jhart

Advanced Reefer
we have a few gems coming in this sunday ..

To Name a few :

Acropora's

desalwii
efflorescens (Purple)
horrida
hyacinthus (red with purple tips )
loripes (purple with green polyp)
milleporas (red/pink),purple, green
nana's
parahemprichii
parilis (Blue)
Tri color's (purple with green polyp) aka garf bonsai
plana (purple)
robusta (green w/ red tip)
secale
tenuis (Yellow)
And list goes on!!!!!

Dont be fooled by Frags that cost $30 ... Our mini colonies are $35

Last edited:

jhart

Advanced Reefer
Some Pics Of corals from Max reef . Most of the corals you See are $35.00

photo-5_zps236a9902.jpg
[/IMG]
photo-6_zps96541738.jpg

image_zps1c075bfb.jpg

image_zpsb07cf390.jpg

photo-7_zpsdc449650.jpg

photo-8_zps8bce26c1.jpg

photo-9_zpsd63b2580.jpg

photo-10_zps6eb9f48e.jpg

piranhapat

Advanced Reefer
I was there Friday and shipment of fish was coming in. A shipment of clams came in when I was there. The only problem Ralph owner didn't want to sell them yesterday because box got lost one day in shipment. He wanted to make sure if they were healthy he wanted to wait. Now that's a true guy not thinking of just making money. He wants to sell the healthiest live stock. One was big and all sizes. Hope they make it. Things were looking good at MR. Guys working hard. Keep up good work....

Fireshark02 every other Sunday they get an order of SpS. Prices are the same.

Last edited:

jhart

Advanced Reefer
Normally all mini sps colonies are $35.00 every day.
Full lists of fish I cannot do as I don't order the fish,
Sps I can help you out , tell me what your looking for and I'll see what I can do,
Fish you will have to come in or call us at the store for availability and prices .

Sps shipments come in every other week alternating with Lps the following weeks..
Fish are brought in weekly from several areas around the world , including the Red Sea , indo , philppines ,Africa , Hawaii ect ..

fireshark02

Advanced Reefer
Thanks guys! I don't have anything particular in mind. The list you put out sounds pretty awesome and I'm a fan of the millies. Actually do you guys every get blue millies in if so what's usually price range on that. I can't wait to see the new store!!! Thanks again for the responses

I was there Friday and shipment of fish was coming in. A shipment of clams came in when I was there. The only problem Ralph owner didn't want to sell them yesterday because box got lost one day in shipment. He wanted to make sure if they were healthy he wanted to wait. Now that's a true guy not thinking of just making money. He wants to sell the healthiest live stock. One was big and all sizes. Hope they make it. Things were looking good at MR. Guys working hard. Keep up good work....

+1 he won't sell them unless they're properly acclimated & eating for a few days. he appreciates happy repeat customers - very stand up vendor & reefer!

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: