LowezAkar24

Advanced Reefer
This store is amazing! As I entered the store I observed all the tanks in the store and did not see one dead fish floating around like some others I have been to. As I looked into every tank I noticed a consistency, they were all crystal clear. None of the fish looked faded and appeared to be all healthy. I had originally showed up with the intention of purchasing maybe a coral and a blue hippo tang. A long story short, I came home with a Chevron Tang and a Mated pair or Harlequin Shrimp. A guy by the name of Anthony helped me with my selection and when he rang up my bill and told me the price, I was astonished. He sold me these items for what seemed to be half price. I could not stop smiling all the way home.

The best part is, I did not even tell him I was a Reefaholic from MR!
Officially my new LFS, I don't care that I had to drive almost an hour to get there. It was well worth it! :link:

mic_1011

Advanced Reefer
they're on the corner of central ave and tuckahoe rd in yonkers but on the southbound side so take 87 north and get off on central ave rt100 and follow to tuckahoe rd, make 2 lefts and you're there. anthony is a great guy and knows his sh/t. used to work at another pet store and they let him go. their loss!

Bikeboss11

Advanced Reefer
they're on the corner of central ave and tuckahoe rd in yonkers but on the southbound side so take 87 north and get off on central ave rt100 and follow to tuckahoe rd, make 2 lefts and you're there. anthony is a great guy and knows his sh/t. used to work at another pet store and they let him go. their loss!

Thanks man I will definitely check it out

petraio

Advanced Reefer
it is def a good store but when live stock gets in, even at opening hour there is a line and you end up not always getting what you like,driving there so many times with tolls and gas ??? and wish they will carry more dry goods as well in case of ending up not getting livestock can get dry goods!

Last edited:

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: