dubs

renegade reefer
let me be civil but it sound like some of u yuppies scared to come to the Bronx !!!!!!last time i remember there are a lot local reefer that go there and to be honest i wouldn't venture to the woods if max reef was there am a renegade and rep the Bronx all day

duromega

Fish Hoarder
Staff member
I don't mind coming there, but in the summer it's so hot with my bullet proof vest on!

oh my god
LLLLLOOOOOOOOLLL

smiley-laughing024.gif
smiley-laughing024.gif
smiley-laughing024.gif
smiley-laughing024.gif

cmantis

Advanced Reefer
I don't mind coming there, but in the summer it's so hot with my bullet proof vest on!

You roll with me you will be ok. The Ghetto Coalition is strong in the BX. There isn't a boro (or LFS therein) Im not welcome.

trickdaddy.jpg

It would take an army to stop me from getting my salt!

12259255677401ht8.jpg

It will be nice if Max Reef is more accessible. Last time I went I had to call Dubs to pick me up at the last stop and give me a ride the rest of the way in the Renegade Mobile (RIP).

Last edited:

ijvasquetelles

Advanced Reefer
i been to the new store and its about 2 to 3x the size of the Yonkers store n yes its going to be open to all i guess everyone is going to have to wait n see

Believe it or not, there is a store in Bedford Hills, and 1 in Armonk!...but there is none better than Max!

Prices are totally outta whack there and the girl they hired knows absolutely nothing about anything.

I wish it was more reasonably priced. It's only a mile away from work :/

Some juicy gossip....i was told they are keeping both stores open.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: