duromega

Fish Hoarder
Staff member
Is it close to the 6 train?

6train.gif
Zerega Ave Station

piranhapat

Advanced Reefer
I stopped by MR in yonkers today. First thing I ask about new store. What I got was this is going to be like a warehouse or more wholesale. Also very likely not open to public. Not to sure yet... So don't get to excited about another store...

sun1914

Advanced Reefer
I stopped by MR in yonkers today. First thing I ask about new store. What I got was this is going to be like a warehouse or more wholesale. Also very likely not open to public. Not to sure yet... So don't get to excited about another store...

I was there as well. I don't live to far so I stop in whenever I can to window/tank shop and chat with the guys.
Regardless what store is open to who, I'm sure they will both have similar corals and fish. And if you ask for something that they have at the other location, they'll make arrangements to get it to you.

piranhapat

Advanced Reefer
Max Reef is starting to ......

I was there Sunday talking about a few things. I like what I heard. First the new place in the Bronx is getting there. Saw pictures and the place is big. What I got it will be for online selling for they new name on web site. Also will be open to public.. Also display section of tanks for sale too. The Yonkers store will start fragging and selling frags. Yes,you heard right. Starting $15 for frags. I happen to see a small ice & fire SPS that broke off they big colony. Beautiful color.. well let me tell you I was very happy walking out the store with that frag. I saw that online 7x the amount I paid for it. So keep an eye on they coral tanks. You will start seeing more frags for all you that love frags. Just like me. If ralph starts cutting the ones I seen. Those are high ends and very colorful ones. We will see.... thanks

BioMan

Advanced Reefer
Some people on here know exactly how rough their neighborhood is,,,not the whole BX, but some streets,,plus all the potholes and cabbies suck.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: