Manhattan Reefs

Welcome to Manhattan Reefs, the premier website for coral reef aquarium owners in the New York City area.

You are not currently logged in to our site so you may not be able to access all of the wonderful content and features that we offer. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact support.

User Name
Password
   Home Forums Market Chat Stores Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read About MR

Share LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-29-2014, 10:38 AM
Reefer Ratings: (37 (100%)
Friends: (12)
Send a Private Message
Manolo I may make the trip in today from Long Island.. If so I deff want to meet you. Hopefully see you today!
Old 11-29-2014, 11:02 AM
Reefer Ratings: (9 (100%)
Friends: (7)
Send a Private Message
damm bro you bought out the store, its amazing how ralph does it i went there yesterday and will be there again today
Old 11-29-2014, 11:12 AM
Reefer Ratings: (7 (100%)
Friends: (3)
Send a Private Message View Manolo_AP's Twitter Profile
Quote:
Originally Posted by Reef lover24 View Post
Manolo I may make the trip in today from Long Island.. If so I deff want to meet you. Hopefully see you today!
Hey. I won't be there today. But the two regular guys Nelson and Edwin will be. They are both super knowledgeable and helpful. Enjoy.
Old 11-29-2014, 11:25 AM
Send a Private Message
Thanks man. Heading there in a few.. Can't wait to check you guys out have heard nothing but good things
Old 11-30-2014, 11:36 AM
arnaldolex1
Reefer Ratings: (44 (98%)
Friends: (27)
Send a Private Message My Facebook
manolo thank you lol i went home took a bath and went back and you wasnt there lol. I dont quarenteen my fish dont have the space for it. I got some good stuff for just incase i catch it. I turn of my carbon and phosban reactor for like a week when i get new fish and always have my uv light on. If i do catch ick i bought this liquid and no lie its reef safe and in 3 days everything is gone.
Old 11-30-2014, 11:38 AM
arnaldolex1
Reefer Ratings: (44 (98%)
Friends: (27)
Send a Private Message My Facebook
I didnt get any corals this year but i bought all the fish that i wanted except one the sohal tang and now i cant stop thinking about it i am gonna have to go back on monday and c if they still have them hopefully at a good price.
Old 11-30-2014, 02:24 PM
Send a Private Message
Because of your video I went and checked them out. Came home with a powder brown, blonde naso and a juvi emp plus a few corals.. I was more then impressed with the selection and livestock and Nelson was awesome. The tolls I had to pay were worth it for sure lol. It's a spot I'll hit every few months. Thanks again!