evoIX_Reefer

Advanced Reefer
This is aka MaxReef right? I should have bought some fish. The prices were awesome and wish I didn't just buy a load of blackfriday gifts for the kids and fam or else I would have gone broke in there.

If I can make it back, I'll be heading back there sometime this weekend for more corals if they have some + a fish or two.

jcs11236

Advanced Reefer
This place jammed packed with nice coral and fish in the afternoon. Lots left for everyone. Who ever hasn't gone should go! Prices are insane. Fish are nice and healthy.
Manolo AP was very helpful and knowledgable.
I picked up the last blotchy anthia. Eating and swimming. Very nice fish

Last edited:

Manolo_AP

Advanced Reefer
This place jammed packed with nice coral and fish in the afternoon. Lots left for everyone. Who ever hasn't gone should go! Prices are insane. Fish are nice and healthy.
Manolo AP was very helpful and knowledgable.
I picked up the last blotchy anthia. Eating and swimming. Very nice fish
Lol thx bro. How's it doing?

manolo thank you lol i went home took a bath and went back and you wasnt there lol. I dont quarenteen my fish dont have the space for it. I got some good stuff for just incase i catch it. I turn of my carbon and phosban reactor for like a week when i get new fish and always have my uv light on. If i do catch ick i bought this liquid and no lie its reef safe and in 3 days everything is gone.

I didnt get any corals this year but i bought all the fish that i wanted except one the sohal tang and now i cant stop thinking about it i am gonna have to go back on monday and c if they still have them hopefully at a good price.

Reef lover24

Advanced Reefer
Because of your video I went and checked them out. Came home with a powder brown, blonde naso and a juvi emp plus a few corals.. I was more then impressed with the selection and livestock and Nelson was awesome. The tolls I had to pay were worth it for sure lol. It's a spot I'll hit every few months. Thanks again!

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: