Jamesmost

Advanced Reefer
Used it for 3 straight day’s phosphates are 0 now gonna let the fuge try n control phosphates from here on and take it from there noticed I had to keep shaking the bottle after a couple of drops
Shouldn't have 2 shake, mine drips for 15 hours strait, 1 drip per second.
Did u loosen top on bottle so no vacuum?

Jamesmost

Advanced Reefer
I did very slow at first as well, many use the same method as you.
Do You think long term
Use is ok? I posted on another site as well and nothing concrete. I’m down to 3 drops slowly bringing phosphates to a little over .2 or about that.
I got my info from mshur.....he's been using for years successfully....

Jamesmost

Advanced Reefer

Attachments

• 20221214_083339.jpg
    20221214_083339.jpg
    93.2 KB · Views: 0

jkidd155

Advanced Reefer
Only been using every couple of days when I see my phosphates rise more than what I want them 2 but do not go with the recommended dose for my system go with less than half and so far so good

ducati335i

Advanced Reefer
So far ok. Lost some coral but not sure if I crashed phosphates too harshly or my lack of wc to replenish nutrients. I’m sticking to 3 drops daily, all
Levels the same, and will give at least a month before changing protocol. I will be changing 20/30 gallons weekly, just to see how corals react

pecan2phat

Professional Commuter
I scraped and then scrubbed with a magic eraser and some of the haze was still there. Eventually over time, most of the haze disappeared but I would not say 100%
You can do a search on R2R about it and others have had the same results with LC and haze.

ducati335i

Advanced Reefer
I scraped and then scrubbed with a magic eraser and some of the haze was still there. Eventually over time, most of the haze disappeared but I would not say 100%
You can do a search on R2R about it and others have had the same results with LC and haze.
Oh wow, thanks for the feedback! I’m currently doing 3 drops hopefully won’t be a problem. I will search it up

Jamesmost

Advanced Reefer
Idk about that. I'm low iron dosing lc for 4 years now. No haze. . Idk long term side effects though

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: