A

Anonymous

Will the information on what we are to be working on and reading this week be posted any time soon? It's almost 11 AM and correct me if I'm wrong James, but I thought they would be posted sometime this morning.
biggrin.gif
My guess is to read Chapter #4 of EIS and the first chapter or Eric's book but I haven't seen that posted anywhere yet.

Thanks!
smile.gif

liquid

A

Anonymous

JAAAAAYYYYYZZZZZZUUUUUUSSSSSS you guys are impatient...
smile.gif

I posted the first lecture and reading assignment about an hour ago. I don't have pdfwriter at home yet (I'm doing this at the office mind you).

Go to:
http://www.reefs.org/maco/course_2

and click on the lectures link.

The lecture is posted in Adobe PDF format, as well as Microsoft Word2000 format.

I'll send an email out to everyone shortly as well.

Cheers
James

------------------
Reefs.org Channel Operator

A

Anonymous

OK...sooooo, the list of required reading at the end of our first "lecture" is reading for the entire course? And the reading 1 under texts is the reading for this week?

~Alice

------------------
Reefkeeping is my life; I can't afford a hobby too! www.thereeftank.com a friendly place to learn!

A

Anonymous

Heck yeah, James! We're rarin' to go! Looks like I've got a ton of reading ahead of me this week. Whoa.
biggrin.gif

liquid

A

Anonymous

Am I just confused or are not all the readings out there? I don't have Part 2 of the Tomascik books, won't be here until next month according to the publisher. Has it not be put out under 'Texts' yet?

Janna

A

Anonymous

No, you are not confused. I have only put up scans of Eric's book (pages 20-33) and chapter 4 of EIS.

If you have NOT received your EIS books yet, you need to email me. If you can prove that you have purchased (but not received) them, then I will send you a scanned copy of the readings. Keep in mind that I am having to scan these by hand and I only have 2 hands...
smile.gif
Remember, you need to include something showing that you have purchased the books before I will send you a scan. I don't want to get busted for copyright infringement after all
wink.gif

My email is [email protected]

Cheers
James

------------------

A

Anonymous

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by normd:
Never mind. Amazon says I should have EIS this week, but Eric's book in not available. Maybe you folks can keep up up with material from Eric's book?

Norm
<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
I ordered Eric's book from www.northcoastmarines.com for $39.99 plus shipping ($6.50 for me in So Cal). It's in stock & is shipping today.
Brittlestar

A

Anonymous

Nope, that is your FIRST reading assignment....Reading 1 of 12. Please read where it says "Week 1 - The History and Range of Corals."

Note that Required reading is marked with an Asterisk (*) at the beginning of the section. Only the reading from E.I.S. is required.

SOME of the reading assignment has been scanned and posted in the Texts section. That is because not everyone has been able to get Eric's book. The reading from his book has been scanned and posted. So has Chapt4 from the EIS book.

HTH
James

------------------

A

Anonymous

Any plans to post other chapters of EIS? My books have not arrived (nor been shipped) and it appears we will be very behind quickly if the materials are not posted. Or, maybe we shold postpone a bit?

Norm

A

Anonymous

Never mind. Amazon says I should have EIS this week, but Eric's book in not available. Maybe you folks can keep up up with material from Eric's book?

Norm

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: