Eric Borneman

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm grading quizzes, and will have week 3 answers posted after midnight tonight.

Also, there is a bonus question this week on the quiz. It will be in the quiizes folder in about fifiteen minutes.

reefdiver2

Active Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi Eric:

Maybe it's just me but I can't seem to locate week 5 lecture OR the bonus question in the quiz section?? Am I missing something?

Thanks,

Steve

DeReef

New Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Very confusing, the lecture/no lecture category.

Found week 6 zooxznthae
Can not find bonus question u r talking about.

Please inform

reefdiver2

Active Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks Christy!

Found week 5 lecture. However, I agree with DeReef, very confusing as to location of the various materials and I still can't find the "bonus question" for week 5?? The only bonus ques. listed under the "Quizes file" is the one that we already had about "Ingenious Paradox"!

Steve

Eric Borneman

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
OK, I retitiled the bonus question so it should be obvious. Its in the quizzes folder.

The Week 5 lecture is mistakenly titled Week 6 lecture. That's from the last class because when I was in Indonesia, I gave them a supplemental lecture called "Week 5" to keep them busy cause I was gone for three weeks. If you guys want the extra work, I'll be happy to give you that one too! ;-)

On the reason the lecture is in the coral biology folder, and not the lecture folder, its because when I go to upload files, the lecture folder is not on the list...its not an option for me. I can only see the lecture folder when I go to download them, same as you guys. I assume one of the mods has been moving the prior weeks for me.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: