Chiefmcfuz

Old School Reefer
Rating - 100%
47   0   0
Ok to further update, It's been a few days and I haven't seen any nudi's either day or nite and no more coral loss. I did the following in addition to the above post. Fed each day with the addition of garlic extreme. Taking a chance I know but then I took some wedding veil, and put a clove of crushed fresh garlic in it and put it in the tank for 2 days on monday, taking it out on wednesday, then removing that one, and adding 2 crushed cloves in some wedding veil for 1 day thurs morning and taking it out thurs nite when I was leaving for work. My Protien skimmer went crazy and I turned it off monday after I realized it was reacting to the additional protiens to the tank.

And I still swear I saw a blue legged hermit eat one of these little buggers but he may have been cleaning up a dead one, not too sure. Anyway, I hope this helps.

Chiefmcfuz

Old School Reefer
Rating - 100%
47   0   0
An additional footnote I peeled the garlic clove and rinsed it in distilled water and then smooshed it in between 2 table spoons and put it in veil, then tied it with some fishing line then put it in the tank in the fuge area of my aquapod, then I tied it to one of the legs on my light so I didn't have to go fishing for it LOL

And I didn't medicate my display tank, I only seasoned it a little ;)

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: