thirty5

A Little Annoyed!
It my fault. Shouldn't of let you in the door. Haha.

If the wife ask, feel free to blame me. LOL

BTW I just told her how much I spent, she said "OK" Well I shaved a couple bucks off, but not that much off, just rounded down....

Here is another pic I have that is similar to the RockStar, but had more purple in the middle!! I wish I had one with some green in the veins.... Hmmmmm wonder if it exists!

IMG_0067.jpg

Awibrandy

Old School Reefer
Beautiful pieces!! Hope they thrive, and multiply generously for you!

Coral Theory is not the place to go if you are an addict, unless of course your wallet is as thin as mine.LOL

Doug, I never get jealous!:tongue1: You are absolutely correct in that I wish I could afford them.:sigh:

Nice grab omeng vince is a great person to deal with as a friend or as a reefer if i show what i left with this thread will never end hahhaah stay away from vince store. Thats my warning. And if u do not listen plz leave your wives at home at least...lmfao

Coral Theory

Advanced Reefer
Vendor
Rounded down, what does that mean....:lol2::lol2::lol2::lol2::lol2:

You have almost every blasto we sell at the store. Well maybe except this one: :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

:screama::screama::screama::screama::screama::screama::screama::screama::screama::screama:

thirty5

A Little Annoyed!
Rounded down, what does that mean....:lol2::lol2::lol2::lol2::lol2:

You have almost every blasto we sell at the store. Well maybe except this one: :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

:screama::screama::screama::screama::screama::screama::screama::screama::screama::screama:

Ya know!!!!

I am gonna take back all the nice things I said!! I may see a "delete this thread" to the MODS coming lol...

And rounded down means just that. The amount rounded down I will never say!

Sent from my SPH-D700 using Tapatalk

tomtoothdoc

GOLFER WANNABE
thank you thirty5 for picking up my stuff AND fronting the cash. actually i saved you some $.....you would have spent it on more corals for yourself if it wasn't for my stuff....lol.

thanks jimmy and vince. the digi's polyps were out after 10 min. in the tank....even though it looked kinda pissed off after the dips. we'll see about the shortcake in a few days.

btw what lighting were the digi and shortcake under?....in term of comparison to mh or actual par # please.....not too keen on t5's or led's.

Last edited:

thirty5

A Little Annoyed!
thank you thirty5 for picking up my stuff AND fronting the cash. actually i saved you some $.....you would have spent it on more corals for yourself if it wasn't for my stuff....lol.

thanks jimmy and vince. the digi's polyps were out after 10 min. in the tank....even though it looked kinda pissed off after dips. we'll see about the shortcake in a few days.

btw what lighting were the digi and shortcake under?....in term of comparison to mh or actual par # please.....not too keen on t5's or led's.

Actually tom I had some self control. I didn't tell Jimmy. But I left with enough cash in my pocket that I had to deposit in the bank.

Coral Theory

Advanced Reefer
Vendor

thanks jimmy and vince. the digi's polyps were out after 10 min. in the tank....even though it looked kinda pissed off after the dips. we'll see about the shortcake in a few days.

The digi/strawberry were both under 400W 20K Radium. They were not directly under the light, but more towards the side. Last checked the PAR was about 325+.

that's why i haven't gone down to p/u my stuff - no control...i keep telling myself - "it's just a frag. i'll find a spot for it even if i have to glue it to the overflow box..." CT has a lot of beautiful stuff AAA+++...waiting for vince to open up a satellite shop in in the great neck area. :tongue1:

tomtoothdoc

GOLFER WANNABE
And you are who???? Have we met???

hopefully met through reefing hobby....and not professionally....like at the holding cell......lol.

...waiting for vince to open up a satellite shop in in the great neck area. :tongue1:

oooh.... satellite shop or just pick up location in great neck could be bad for my wallet....it's 20 min. from my work plus my wife goes to great neck every weekend.:shocked:

MatthewScars

Guns, Razors, Knives.
35 - It was nice to meet you there. I was going to introduce myself but i didnt know if you would have shook my hand or punched me, ha.

I was the tall guy with the stylish grey wool jacket.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: