Brand New Custom Sump & Skimmer Combo!

Custom King

Rating - 99.4%
308   2   0
Hello All,

I have this brand new custom sump and skimmer combo for sale. The sump is red and clear acrylic. It's dimensions are 36" long x 18" wide x 16" high. It has dual 1" bulkhead intakes which flow over (4) x 4" filter socks. The sump has a nice sized skimmer section which also allows you to put your reactor in that chamber as well. This sump has a nice sized refugium area. The refugum area has an adjustable water level. The sump has a block filter sponge prior to the return section. This is an awesome sump. The skimmer for this set up is a brand new in box Diablo 160XS, The skimmer is rated up to 200g. The price for this custom sump and skimmer combo is $575 I accept Paypal. Any question feel free to ask via PM. Anyone interested PM me. Serious buyers only,

Thanks

Attachments

Custom King

Rating - 99.4%
308   2   0
Custom Sump & Skimmer Combo!

SALTCREEP,

Thanks Man. It's funny because when I don't have a nice setup laying around people need one. Now that I have this one ready to go nobody needs one! LOL

Thanks

Custom King

Rating - 99.4%
308   2   0
Custom Sump & Skimmer Combo!

jasony816,

The skimmer section is 8 1/2" x 15 1/2", the refugium section is 9 1/2" x 17 1/2" and the return section is 9 1/2" x 17 1/2" with the sponge and 6" x 17 1/2" without the sponge. All of the chambers in this sump have plenty of room.

Thanks