Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey guys I'm building a 3D wall and I'm going to use 2-inch PVC pipe and I was wondering if A 6 to 8 inch fish would be able fit in the 2-inch PVC if not can you give me any suggestions thank you very much

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

reefiness

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
215   0   0
I would say it depends a lot of the type of fish. A fish like an 8" bird wrasse would easily fit through a 2" PVC. On the other hand, a lionfish that large, likely wouldnt try squeezing through that.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I would say it depends a lot of the type of fish. A fish like an 8" bird wrasse would easily fit through a 2" PVC. On the other hand, a lionfish that large, likely wouldnt try squeezing through that.
They are blue tang, blond nas tang,clown tang,powder blue tang

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I think that's a problem... sick/dying fish often like to wedge themselves into tight hiding places

As for the video... I'd recommend multiple pieces that could be removed without having to remove supports/braces.
Thank you very much made me think how I should set it up

vio

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 98.9%
271   3   0
Most of the water flow go on length , not to 3 D wall, not to mention , you need to miss just few spots to seal perfect, i will like to see that tank (Video) after one year, i mean in the back glass, if is NOT paint.

r_jay

Experienced Reefer
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
I recently built a rockwall for my biocube and I'm looking forward to the results. I've heard many people say it's going to be a detritus trap and H2S, Nitrate factory but the proof will be in the pudding I think. My wall uses rubble pieces at max thickness of ~2" though so not a lot of room for anything too serious to start growing in spaces there but it is a 29 biocube so small changes could affect the system. If things go south then all I have to do is remove the wall and do some water changes to get back up and running. too bad I can't see what's happening behind the rock though (cause it's plastic) but I see lots of amphipods taking up residence there for now as I see them coming and going from the wall.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: