MR DBTC Candy Orange Cap

Being offered.
3 candy orange cap frags.

The structure is slightly thicker than most orange cap I have seen. It's very fluorescent under actinics.

The mother colony and her frags are living under 17W of LED at 3 inches to 12 inches from the water. The light will soon be upgraded and hopefully I can share the growth reports with everyone into this lineage.

Rules.

1. You must offer a frag of something (does not have to be SPS) to any DBTC before you pick it up.
2. You must pick it up from me, I am generally only available after 8 on weekdays in Flushing
3. If I lose the mother colony, you must offer me a frag.
4. I have final say on who gets the coral, some things I will generally consider (but don’t have to) in making my decision are the following: your experience and ability to keep the coral alive, and the length of time and the level of your involvement with reefing.
5. I can change the rules of this offering.
6.You must use the code that start this lineage OCWingo001-n . "n" is the level no., so if you get it from me, it's 1 and someone get it from you, then n is 2. When the someone get it from the somone, it will be 3 so forth.
7. You must offer first 3 future frags of this coral as DBTC and require all to whom you give it, to do the same especially the stamping of lineage code. You may sell, trade, do whatever afterwards with it except to keep the lineage info as much as possible.

Preferred but not a must, report the condition of the environment you are keeping it under when you 1st receive the frag, then when you are able to frag it out. A brief comment on the growth would be great. Send a pic back to this thread to show how well it grows is appreciated.

The 1st frag will go to someone using MH
The 2nd frag will go to someone using LED
The 3rd frag will go to someone using lighting other the above

I am including a pic as how this started and wish you can do the same.

POST ONLY IN THIS THREAD, NO PM UNLESS I CONTACT YOU.

1st. MH guy: ecvernon DELIVERED 150 HQI 14K over 14G biocube. That's a lot of light!

2nd LED guy: ______________

3rd non MH guy _____________

Last edited:

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: