coralcrazy

Advanced Reefer
Sea hare named Timmy: You will receive a Timmy, he is 3-4 inches and ready to start work on a tank.
He loves all types of algae especially green hair algae

Pick-up location: Morristown, NJ on weekends and weekdays or @ Samsung in Ridgefield park, NJ (weekdays only)

Rules.

1. You must offer a frag of something to me, after it grows out i will post it on the MR-DBTC thread...need some help getting back after 2 tank wipes from large storms
2. You must pick it up from me either at my work or at my house
3. I am eligible to pickup timmy after he is done with an existing tank even if promised to another person.. should i have an outbreak
4. I have final say on timmy in making my decision are the following; your experience and ability to keep the coral alive, and the length of time and the level of your involvement with MR.
5. I can change the rules of this offering.
6. After timmy is done with you tank please put him back in the MR DBTC and require all to whom you give it, to do the same.
7. Should Timmy pass away in a tank...it is your responsibility to buy another Timmy on your own dime

POST ONLY IN THIS THREAD, NO PM UNLESS I CONTACT YOU.
Pics of timmy will go up tonight

Last edited:

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: