Wingo, I was just informed that XOBKLYNQT143 never received the orange cap that was given to you to give you her. I now hear that this coral did not make it. Please explain as to why the coral was not given to her. We had an agreement that you would give that to her right away.

The agreement was NOT for me to DELIVER to Brooklyn. It was for her to pick up or pass to her thru someone she has a dealing with. But the go-between said some how they cannot get communicated right. He got quite upset in fact.

On May 22nd, I have sent her a warning about the stability of my system towards the cap(only cap-other corals OK) I am loosing 90% of my cap(they were 8"x18") for no apparent reason while yours still grow well(including the 2" x 2" barren patch were regrown.) I told her, I will be available the following weekend. She then replied to pick up on following SAT and even Friday. I was there whole Sat and most of Sun (actually cursing those no-shows people-wasting my weekend.) I called but with no response. Since then I assume she has given up on the coral because of her scheduling issues as I do not receive any further pms.

As of last couple days, I finally lost the whole frag and I sent her another msg to tell her the whole frag is dead.

I still have the skeleton. I will get a pic up for you to document the thread.

Last edited:

latino277

Advanced Reefer
I'm not too worried about that fact that it died (things happen... I just had a mass RTN'ing that I can't explain) but just wanted to know why after 5weeks she did not receive her coral.

Wingo, I thought you were going to give this to Daazn and in turn Daazn was to give this to BklyQT? What happend here?

Daazn is only couple blocks away from me and frequently meet so giving him the cap is not a problem. But Daazn cannot get a hold with BlkyQT as to when they can meet or something. If I remember it correctly, Daazn was to buy some zoa from her but it never materialized(I am not sure the reasons-I did not ask Daazn thoroughly on this), so he did not take the cap to her.

daaznmofo

Advanced Reefer
just to clarify...
i was supposed to meet up with qt one weekend but never received a call back. we rescheduled for another weekend and finally met up with her to get a dtbc zoo from her. at that time, i totally forgot i was supposed to bring her the cap from wingo. i never had possession of the cap. there was too much troubleshoot and confusion when people couldn't meet up and had to reschedule. and not everyone is available at the same time.

xobklynqt143

Advanced Reefer
you wanted me to wait over 3 hrs for you on mothers day i cant sit home waiting, when i have to be with family, i told you if you couldnt come by 1230 then we'd have to meet for the weekend after which we did. and you did get the zoas

daaznmofo

Advanced Reefer
you left before 12:30 because i kept calling at 1130-12 and no one picked up.
i'm not complaining about anything.
i'm just saying what happened.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: