tunicata

Tunicate Tamer
So, this is kind of cool, I know a lot of reefers do this sort of thing in general, but its cool to have an 'official' program as well with guidelines

This is the picture of a colony provided by the person I bought them from a bit ago:
micro29.jpg

Pic of it in my tank:
100_0399.jpg

Up for the DBTC, is a frag of green micromussa
Rules (modified from ellebelle):
1. You must respond in this thread.
2. Frags will go to members that are deserving*, with priority given to members that are donors or have also put up DBTC frags.
3. If I lose my colony, I get the next frag.
4. Frags from future colonies should always go into the DBTC program** and shouldn't be sold for profit.
5. Pick up in Newark NJ, or a Path line conveinent*** to me (or if a BAR member wants in, I will try to ship with some guidance)
You must use the code that start this lineage GMTuni001 . So, gonz's frag is GMTuni001, whomever he chooses to have his frag is GMTuni002 and so forth.
(I think that still carries the gist of Wingo's lineage system)

* Deserving is to my definition, but includes your ability to care for the animal.
** Into the DBTC program, or any other similar program i.e. you passing it along to a friend free of charge.
*** Path lines that meet at WTC, 14th st, or Newark NJ, we will work out a good schedule (it's not even fragged yet!) together via pm/email.

Last edited:

tunicata

Tunicate Tamer
Great, 1st frag has been taken. So his frag is code: GMTuni001, when he adds a frag to a DBTC program it will be GMTuni002

Thanks!

Last edited:

tunicata

Tunicate Tamer
sorry its taking so long. I thought he'd be able to post by now. Gonzapa gets the first frag of this DBTC. It grew pretty fast for me, so if I don't get another frag soon, he probably will too (seriously, this thing is a beast if you feed it). He's a cool fellow.

He's vacationing somewheres down in FL I think, and not picking up until June. So, when I frag it this weekend if I manage to be able to split it, I will.
Polyps will be glued to rubble rock.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: