ecvernon

Advanced Reefer
This acan is like a head and a half. It broke off the main piece of the coral when i was moving some rocks around. It is still grown nicely, the 1st pic is main one and 2nd is the actual frag that i am offering

the rules are as follows( i took this from someone elses thread)

1. You must respond in this thread.
2. Frags will go to members that are deserving that have also put up DBTC frags.
3. If I lose my colony, I get the next frag.
4. At least the first 2 frags need to go into the DBTC program
5. You need to post back to this thread when you are ready to pass on the corals you have
6. Pickup up will be at my place in South Ozone Park
7. I can request a picture update of how the growth is going so we can know when the next frag will be ready

Attachments

• acan colony.JPG
    acan colony.JPG
    18.1 KB · Views: 232
  • acan frag.JPG
    acan frag.JPG
    52 KB · Views: 232

jhale

ReefsMagazine!
I like the requesting a picture part, people can post updates in the thread it came from. over the years it will be cool to watch frags grow to colonies :)

ecvernon

Advanced Reefer
acan

wingo i will let you know.. i did get it off that big rock..the frag i am offering is actually the 1 1/2 head that got stuck to a piece of epoxy that it was attached to ..lol

yea i figured people would want to get a piece someday so pictures woukld make them pay attention to the thread..

latino277

Advanced Reefer
Sure! Assuming that you agree to the rules that i set at that time.

Erik -> Do you think we should setup a waiting list for this piece?

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: