NYreefNoob

Skimmer Freak
this will be a first fragging for me of this, nice piece decent grower. like to see how it grow's in a more advanced system, from t5's to mh and ect. dacemen you get the first piece, someone else got a small piece, sorry but it is growing fast , this was given to me from chong, not sure of any lineage, not a id person either. :shhh: either way it's a nice piece
my rule's
I think that this is a great idea. I also feel it is fine to sell frags to help keep up with the costs of maintaining our tanks but its also nice to throw some love around.
1) If i loose my colony please give me your first available frag
2) I will have final choice who i give the frag to it doesn't matter who posts first or when, ill decide when i feel like it.
3) You must Donate 2 frags of this back to the DBTC program before you can sell any. Who you donate the to, the rules of this are you own, you make you own requirements. But do it in this thread id like to see the progression and spreading of this coral.
4) You must pick it up from me in peekskill, ny
4) I don't care what you do after you donate 2 the frags back to DBTC, you have done your part do as you will.. copied most of this, but it is simple. and to the point.:hug:

Attachments

• me 2718.jpg
    me 2718.jpg
    127.3 KB · Views: 357

Chiefmcfuz

Old School Reefer
Ok, since rick lives about 10 mins from me and if it's ok with him I can deliver to the city during my work hours. 11 pm to 7 am is my shift, I am in upper manhattan. Rick would have to approve and you need to be there for pickup.

tunicata

Tunicate Tamer
If NYR is cool with the 'special travel' that Chief is offering, I'd like to host it.

Question, are you wanting it to go to an 'advanced' system? I set up a new set up for my sps under 250w MH's because they weren't keeping as much color, but now they are good!

NYreefNoob

Skimmer Freak
lol ss yes i did take it from you, was simple and too the point, guys i wont be fragging this piece again for a little while, it's a frag in itself, just breaking a small branch off, once it grows out or back to atleast where it is now ill frag again

NYreefNoob

Skimmer Freak
guys this was a frag when i got it,chong is getting first frag as he lost his colony and this was given to me, so once it grows out more than a frag i will be fragging again

Chongpark27

Advanced Reefer
thanks rick. Damn tunze fell off its magnet attachment and totally wiped out my colony. For your info rick, linage is from atlantisaquarium.net

Last edited:

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: