Pinkheine

No More Room :-(
Rules:
1: You must be an ACTIVE member on MR, MR donors are given priority.
2. Those that have offers already in MR DBTC are given priority.
3. Pick up is in Yaphank off exit 66 on LIE.
3. If I lose the mother, you must offer me next available frag.
4. The first two frags must be posted in this thread when they are ready. As well as any and all future frags.
5. I can change the rules of this offering.
6. All communications in this thread only, no PMs.
7. Pictures should be posted after frags are exchanged and acclimated to their new surroundings.
Also pictures should be posted as per my request to see progress of the piece, as I will post
progress pics of the mother colony.

Picture of mother colony...

DSC02014Small2.jpg

Picture of frag for MR DBTC

DSC02022Small.jpg

QUICK STATS Care Level: Easy Temperament: Peaceful Lighting: Low to Moderate Waterflow: Low Placement: Bottom Water Conditions: 72-78? F, sg 1.023-1.025, pH 8.1-8.4, dKH 8-12 Color Form: Green, Tan, White Supplements: Calcium, Strontium, Trace Elements Origin: Indo-Pacific Family: Caryophylliidae Polyp Size: LPS - Large polyp Size

Last edited:

KathyC

Trying to allow others to jump on this, but due to the distance..it doesn't look like it's happening anytime soon....soooo, since I travel out your way a few times a month, I'll take you up on this coral and grow it out to share with others closer in...
..if you'll have me :)
Will PM you to make pick up arrangements.

Awibrandy

Old School Reefer
Trying to allow others to jump on this, but due to the distance..it doesn't look like it's happening anytime soon....soooo, since I travel out your way a few times a month, I'll take you up on this coral and grow it out to share with others closer in...
..if you'll have me :)
Will PM you to make pick up arrangements.

Better be me next!!:splitspin:cheekkiss If she'll have you!:bigeyes:

KathyC

Wanted to post and let you all know that I made it out to Sybil's today and picked up the frag of the Fox Coral...very sweet piece :) Thank you Sybil for your hospitality and it was very nice to meet your son, dogs, cat, ponds, Grandmother :))) and I LOVED your tank..the aquascaping is outstanding!

I'll take the best care I can of your Fox Coral and when she grows up a bit more I'll offer the first of 2 frags here on this thread..and in time the 2nd! :flower:

Pinkheine

Door is always open, Kathy and Awilda!

Kathy-- Looking forward to seeing her progress. It was great to see ya again :) Lil' man was all types of confused as to why I gave away a coral we just recently got, it was funny. He gets it now. BTW the bubbles have left the building :shhh: .

Pinkheine

DSC02299Small.jpg

A very content mother colony. :) Awilda, Craig was talking about fragging her again because she has another head forming. I'll keep ya posted if he does... it's yours.

Kathy any chance of an update pic yet?

KathyC

Kathy any chance of an update pic yet?

I'm trying!! Got home just before the lights went off..and took 2 of the worst pics you've ever seen...I will spare you the eye-pain ..lol
The coral looks good..it even has a little filter clam growing on the back near the smaller polyp :)

Pinkheine

No worries. When you get a pic that you feel is post worthy just slap it in here :) .... You know what they say "A pictures worth a thousand words" :lol: Glad to hear it's doing well.

Pinkheine

Awilda--- Here's the frag, doing very well nearly completely healed. It has two mouths. A very happy lil' baby :) She's a bit bunchy. I had her in a bit too much flow originally, she has since been moved and is wide open and loving life. See ya soon I hope. Off to work..... :splitspin

DSC02304Small.jpg

Awibrandy

Old School Reefer
Awilda--- Here's the frag, doing very well nearly completely healed. It has two mouths. A very happy lil' baby :) She's a bit bunchy. I had her in a bit too much flow originally, she has since been moved and is wide open and loving life. See ya soon I hope. Off to work..... :splitspin

DSC02304Small.jpg
Awwww, she looks very pretty!

You know the doors always open!;) Bring your swimming suits next time.

KathyC

A pic of the frag...one head had a stinging incident but is recovering nicely. The next time I move corals around, I'll put it somewhere that I can get a better pic with both heads showing more.

Thxs again Sybil!! :hug:
IMG_2648.jpg

Awibrandy

Old School Reefer
Sybil/Craig, here's the Fox Coral frag! Thank you so much..

I Love Your Tank! You guys are doing an Excellent Job with it. It is simply beautiful!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Attachments

• Fox Coral.jpg
    Fox Coral.jpg
    113.3 KB · Views: 311
  • pinkheine's Fox Coral.jpg
    pinkheine's Fox Coral.jpg
    111.4 KB · Views: 292

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: