danelam

Advanced Reefer
I was going to give this away and thought it would be nice to be part of this. It is a big rock (approx 12" x 4" x 3") covered in Anthelia. It is just too big for my tank at the moment, but is a good starter coral. It would also be fantastic if you had a big tank with some empty patches that you'd like to fill pronto.

There are not many conditions that come with this only that:
1. You may never sell this piece for profit
2. It is ready to frag right now, so you should undertake to offer at least one frag per month and you must own fragging equipment. This way, anyone who wants some can have a piece.

Pick up is in Midtown, West 50th St.

Attachments

• IMG_3188.jpg
    IMG_3188.jpg
    28.5 KB · Views: 466
Last edited:

danelam

Advanced Reefer
yeah, the rock itself isn't as big as the dimensions I listed in the first post. Those are the approximate dimensions for the piece when the anthelia is extended. So the rock shouldn't be too huge.

I'm leaving for Australia via Bali on the weekend, so pickup this week would be appreciated!

danelam

Advanced Reefer
Hey guys, when do you think you could pick the rock up? Will you definitely take it? You guys were first so your get first dibs (plus it's nice to share the love), but there's someone who's interested in the whole rock and who can pick it up.

I just need to move it ASAP before I leave. LMK
Dane

pmoneyt

Advanced Reefer
im intertested in a frag and i can bring a piece of rock if you like so you can frag it to. pm me if you are going to do this

KathyC

Guys, Kathy is taking the rock. I hope this clears up the confusion.
Thanks Ray...arrangements were made with Dane last night for me to pick up the rock on Thursday evening. Currently the plan is that I will frag most of the anthelia off of the rock and will leave it with a few other reefers (to be named after I confirm with them :)) where others can then pick them up. The plan is Manhattan, Queens and Brooklyn (though Brooklyn may not be dropped off until next week)
They may NOT be attached to rock, so you may have to do that on your own! I haven't seen the rock yet to determine how thick it is.

If you are interested in a frag of this, please post here, and we'll hopefully have enough for everyone that is interested.
If you already posted, you don't need to post again :)

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: