MR's First BAR Frag into the MR DBTC program.

I don't have the name of the donator (i suck i know), but its a BAR frag that was given to Mr during the last swap. Randy or whoever has the list would need to chime in on the donator.

Yellow acan Lord. Had it in my frag tank since the swap. Was under T5's growing out and currently has a 2 baby heads i can frag out. Currently in my display coloring it up a little more. I should be fragging it this week and the frag won't be ready till next week giving ample time to pick someone to nurse it till its ready to DBTC again =0)

Color is mustard yellowish. Pics will be up tommorrow or monday.

Same rules as everyone else:

1. The frag is going to a MR member in good standings as well as beeing a donator to MR, I will be choosing who.
2. Need a tank thread with pics.
3. Has to be DBTC'ed, can't be sold or traded ect.
4. You have to donate a frag to the program to recieve the frag.
5. If i ever lose my piece you donate the next viable frag to recoup the loss.
6. You need to do the chicken dance before accepting the coral. (refer to http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6UV3kRV46Zs for the chicken dance if you don't know it)
7. You need to add "Bar Reefers Rock!" to your sig. with a picture of the Acan.
8. You must partially participate in the bar forums.
9. i can add any rediculous rules or change the current ones as i please as (as/if??<sp>) the situation arises.
10. If you accepted MR DBTC corals in the past without adding any you are not eligible.

Here is the pic. Its been in my frag tank which decolors my acans a little. Just been in my display for a week or two coloring up. Yellows/greens are just starting to come through.

yellowacan.jpg

Enjoy. Its a nice rarer piece. Ive never seen a yellow acan before. =0)

Last edited:

DontXtripNfall

Advanced Reefer
Ill update pics tommorrow. came home late.

And as per the chicken dance.... Your not serious about MRDBTC unless the chicken dance is involved.

AND I think if your extra serious about being interested it may help by saying you'd be willing to be videotapped so that all of MR can see how serious you are, they say pictures are 1,000 words... imagine a video... we all want to see that your interested:givebeer:

DontXtripNfall

Advanced Reefer
nominated myself??? no wayy there's already a video of me saying being tuncan sam sayin "follow my nooooooooosssseee" somewhere out there... :shhh: enough bird videos for me...

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: