I will give one frag of mushroom to a person who agrees to join the ring, you do so by posting in this thread that you want it.

You have one week to pick up the frag. After you get the mushroom, you will post one of your own mushroom on this thread and someone else will offer to take it. This will continue until I decide to close the ring, at which time I will take the active mushroom and the ring will end (I will probably keep it running for a long time to see how far we can get).

You must post a different mushroom than the one you are getting. You may not sell the frag you get. You have one week to find someone else to take over the ring by taking your mushroom (the new one you are offering). If no one wants to take your first offer, you will have to list another one in order to keep the ring going. For this particular ring, we will only trade muhsroom/rics.

To summarize:

I list a frag
You post saying you want the frag and will take over the ring
You pick up the frag from me
You have one week to find someone else to take over the ring
You post a frag and if someone takes it, you are finished with your responsibilities in the ring.

Basically this is a BREAK EVEN strategy based on paying it forward.

Pickup in Flushing.

Email me at [email protected] for schedule.

To start, I am giving out a large) 2.5"+ hairy mushroom that James (DickensCD) gave me)

Keep the ring going!

Jaynie1028

Advanced Reefer
Excellent Idea

I'm pretty far from Queens, so I can't help you start this ring, but I definitely think it's a terrific idea and a fun way to meet more people and acquire new things. I'll definitely keep watch to see what makes it's way out to eastern Long Island :eek:)

Also, it was very nice meeting you today. Enjoy your new boat! ;o)

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: