jejton

This is my first contribution to DBTC, hope it goes well. I have a couple of Kenya Tree frags to offer. They come from a colony I got in the beginning and which grows well and drops a lot of branches. Rules are as follows:

1.) As this is a good beginner's coral, newbies will be given preference. If none claim it, of course anyone else can.

2.) Must have a FTS.

3.) First two frags must be given to DBTC or as freebies. After that you may do as you please. If I lose my colony, you must give me first available frag.

4.) Active members have preference.

5.) Pickup is in Stony Brook ( Suffolk ). I am pretty flexible with time but cannot deliver. Will consider ship at your cost and risk as I haven't shipped corals before.

gimincorp

Advanced Reefer
This is my first contribution to DBTC, hope it goes well. I have a couple of Kenya Tree frags to offer. They come from a colony I got in the beginning and which grows well and drops a lot of branches. Rules are as follows:

1.) As this is a good beginner's coral, newbies will be given preference. If none claim it, of course anyone else can.

2.) Must have a FTS.

3.) First two frags must be given to DBTC or as freebies. After that you may do as you please. If I lose my colony, you must give me first available frag.

4.) Active members have preference.

5.) Pickup is in Stony Brook ( Suffolk ). I am pretty flexible with time but cannot deliver. Will consider ship at your cost and risk as I haven't shipped corals before.

Just an opinion: I had bad experience with Kenya Trees shipping over by priority mail - none of the four frags made it. However, when I picked other Kenya Trees up from an MR member they proved to be pretty hardy. As a side note, I loved them - they spread fragments by themselves; and could serve as a pretty good indicator of your water quality (branches down or deflated - check parameters!)

jejton

I do. This week is going to be tough for me. PM Wednesday night to remind me and we'll figure out a good pickup time.

CadetMKultra

Active Reefer
You don't by any chance commute into the city. It would be hard for me to get out there, but I'd love one, and if you do commute in, I'd be glad to get up early and grab it from you as you went in to work.

thewolfguy

shadow member

I actually have a 75 galon aquarium which is setup but pretty much empty. I just bought a digi and a purple finger frag and a couple of montis, that is about it. Do you have any frags left?

jejton

I do but I'm waiting for Pinkheine to get back to me about picking up. Ill give her until the end of the week and then its yours but pick up only.

Pinkheine

No More Room :-(
I've gotten back to you several times with calls and pms. No response from you other than the last several days ago. It's okay-- you metioned you were busy so it's no problem. Another member was nice enough to see me request in this thread and I picked up a frag from him.

You can pass this along to the next member interested, no need to wait on me anymore. :)

jejton

You'll have to wait a couple of weeks as my condy. killed some of the kenya tree frags. If you PM me after the holidays I should be able to spare some.

Pinkheine

No More Room :-(
Just wanted to say thanks again jejton... here is the pic I promised of happy mushrooms :)

DSC02656Small.jpg

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: