M

mamiereefer

Hey guys I know Iam always looking to get new stuff but funds are not always avail. So here is a idea just like the zoa ring , So here is how it would go.
I will meet with someone with a frag of my choice in the medium to high ens range and they will meet the next person on the list with there frag choice.
If you want to join just state Iam in in this thread, and a list will be crated after we have at least 10 people.
You can trade zoas , sps , chalices acans and so on.
No xenia or kenya trees please. and no shipping only local meeting in 5 boros and long island.

Last edited:
M

mamiereefer

you might have to meet the other people in there boros I really want to keep it 5 boros and long island lets see what happends when we have more people then we can know better
im in if someone near new rochelle is

M

mamiereefer

well I would start it and meet someone in Queens, Bronx, L.I. Or the City. Then that person would go from there. I think we should have a limit on how many people join in. I was thinking 10-15 to keep it small just to see how it goes first. What do you guys think.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: