fab1971

Experienced Reefer
Okay. I'll give this a shot. I'm a newbie here. I've had my tank now for over 1yr and half. Unfortunately had some corals die but others have thrived and I have some to give away. My system is a 29 gallon with mh 14k 150 watt and 2-36 inch ho bulbs(actnic). I have a couple of brains, sunset monti(slow grower), frogspawn, duncans, dendros, chalices, war coral, favias and a few zoos. The corals that have really spread are orange/red monti.
I've attached a picture of what the frag looked like when I first got it. It has since broken a couple of times and spread out to several areas in my tank. Largest piece of the monti is around 3 inches. Second and third pieces are about 2 inches long. I don't have them on plugs but if anyone is interested in a piece, I live in fairview, nj. I work part time in the city and then take care of my son in the afternoons. A frag of this coral can be picked up after 3pm. I also have some palys that are grey/blue. They are in the second picture next to the green zoos. I have a colony of about 35-40 polyps and cut about 10-156 to give away. Anyway, anyone who is interested lmk. Sorry I can't ship or mount but I'm pretty new at all this. Anyone coming to pick them up needs to bring a bag or container for transport. Any questions, lmk.

Attachments

• 111.jpg
    111.jpg
    61.8 KB · Views: 418
  • zoo garden.jpg
    zoo garden.jpg
    67.3 KB · Views: 413

fab1971

Experienced Reefer
Montis are 3-4 inches and (2) 2 inches and the polyps are 15 total. I'm near fort lee, north bergen area. 15 minutes across the gwbridge. If anyone wants them, they can have the whole lot. I want to make room for other corals.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: