ReefnQueens

Tonga Wanga
Rating - 100%
71   0   0
Get a dimmable fixture and one that you can also change optics then.
if your looking for led im going to recommend orphek lights, a little on the more expensive side but probably one of the best if not the best led company out there. their quality destroys the AI but AI is good as well if th orphek is out of your price range

I settled for reefomans setup I'm installing tomorrow and I'll def update to LEDs in the future for now I'm definitely happy and it's wired for my apex on to channel and dimmable so for now I'm happy .......
When I buy a house in the near future (looking tomorrow at a completely gutted house, if we buy I'll have a beautiful thread on the plumbing for multiple tanks throughout the house leading to the basement or master sump) then I'll go towards the more modern look

ReefnQueens

Tonga Wanga
Rating - 100%
71   0   0
c3743b8f.jpg

Gotta start somewhere
5a647220.jpg

Waiting for apex then moving all electric to right side of the stand more room and away from plumbing
d5ee6865.jpg

Bootlegging at its finest!
9dbab0a0.jpg

Damn holes
Thank heavens for lasers!
516c852e.jpg

Had to crawl in my attic and install scrap 2x6's cuz I was too scared of using the butterfly mollies
2c0c59b8.jpg

Feels gooood!!!!
6bd57220.jpg

Mucho bulbs the light is exact same size tank LxW
84398797.jpg

I'm thinking of putting the old light setup back lol Jk

Does anyone think it's a bad idea to cut acrylic glass for top of rimless to prevent such a muggy room and how about a rubber sealant for the doors to muffle the noise quite a bit , it's actually really not that bad but I'd figure you wouldn't hear anything if I did that or would it be too much moisture under there maybe a pc exhauset fan on the back I dunno all suggestions welcome ;o)

Last edited:

reef72

Experienced Reefer
Rating - 100%
9   0   0
I just got mazarra leds modular set up on my 72 g bowfront ,look into them i was thinking about the AIs but only two options blue or white...

reefoman

memberator
Vendor
Rating - 97.7%
126   3   0
c3743b8f.jpg

Gotta start somewhere
5a647220.jpg

Waiting for apex then moving all electric to right side of the stand more room and away from plumbing
d5ee6865.jpg

Bootlegging at its finest!
9dbab0a0.jpg

Damn holes
Thank heavens for lasers!
516c852e.jpg

Had to crawl in my attic and install scrap 2x6's cuz I was too scared of using the butterfly mollies
2c0c59b8.jpg

Feels gooood!!!!
6bd57220.jpg

Mucho bulbs the light is exact same size tank LxW
84398797.jpg

I'm thinking of putting the old light setup back lol Jk

Does anyone think it's a bad idea to cut acrylic glass for top of rimless to prevent such a muggy room and how about a rubber sealant for the doors to muffle the noise quite a bit , it's actually really not that bad but I'd figure you wouldn't hear anything if I did that or would it be too much moisture under there maybe a pc exhauset fan on the back I dunno all suggestions welcome ;o)

Looking good bro!
Good job...

ReefnQueens

Tonga Wanga
Rating - 100%
71   0   0
I just got mazarra leds modular set up on my 72 g bowfront ,look into them i was thinking about the AIs but only two options blue or white...

Those are Big bucks and there beautiful and I'm sure there worth the money but I would prob need 3 or 4 of them just to get the right coverage, 4 of them and the rest of the system looks like 2k......I'm happy you showed me them but they definitely look like an option in the future......I'm waiting to see what happens with these canister LEDs Like the ecoexotic canons I love the petite modern look over the big and bulky look although your light on the "Lego" track looks awesome but I feel like your coral will be filming a movie lollll how many colors do you get with the mazzara?

reefoman

memberator
Vendor
Rating - 97.7%
126   3   0
Those are Big bucks and there beautiful and I'm sure there worth the money but I would prob need 3 or 4 of them just to get the right coverage, 4 of them and the rest of the system looks like 2k......I'm happy you showed me them but they definitely look like an option in the future......I'm waiting to see what happens with these canister LEDs Like the ecoexotic canons I love the petite modern look over the big and bulky look although your light on the "Lego" track looks awesome but I feel like your coral will be filming a movie lollll how many colors do you get with the mazzara?

Swing by tomorrow evening so you'll help me to hang out ecoxotic Cannons above my tank ;)

ReefnQueens

Tonga Wanga
Rating - 100%
71   0   0
Lol, what they told you? It is on it's way already? Or they didn't ship this toy yet?

They just received the lab grade probes this morning and the guy Greg from saltwatereddies.com said there were a few people ahead of me in line and I should have a tracking # soon. I hope soon is tomorrow and the apex is at my door Monday. Then all I need is a smart guy (you) to come by and give me a lesson on programming the mugga fugga lol ;)

ReefnQueens

Tonga Wanga
Rating - 100%
71   0   0
Swing by tomorrow evening so you'll help me to hang out ecoxotic Cannons above my tank ;)

You know I'm down to come by and give you a hand 100% ........ Tomorrow is either gonna be a single or double shift tomorrow at Russo's on the Bay I just have to finish getting these tracks installed for the new years eve party if most of it gets done within the first 8 hours I'll def be able to get to you by the time you get home, im suprised your not anxious like me to put them up the second you get them lol

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: