vder

Experienced Reefer
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
I am looking to replace my current skimmer, which is a Euro Reef that is 9 years old. I don?t recall the model number. It still is pulling a good amount of waste. Skimmer has a Sedra pump.

I figured after 9 years skimmer technology has changed and it seems like a good idea to upgrade. Total system volume is 150 gallons of water. It is a mixed reef tank moderately populated.

I have read through a lot of the threads and skimmer clubs here on the forum. So I am looking for recommendations for which skimmer to go with within reason. After reading many of the threads it becomes unclear on which is a solid performer. TIA.

vder

Experienced Reefer
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
I have no issue with the Euro Reef. Sometimes the mindset that newer technology is better and maybe that is not the case.

Skimmer has worked fine replaced the Sedra pump once. Appreciate the responses.

dubs

renegade reefer
Rating - 100%
250   0   0
Bro on that note u ever here they say if it not broken don't fix it i though ur skimmer was acting up if working funey not used the money get some else u don't have

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: