jmaquatic

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
50   0   0
Hello MR so I have a DC 12000 that I used as a return pump but it stopped working about 1 month ago. I have tried to get in touch with the company but all I can find is a email that never replys back. Has anyone tried to file a warranty clam with them if so how did you go about it.

Thank you in advance

Jonathan

Rating - 98.1%
155   3   0
I had the same problem with them in the past they are horrible on warrenty issues luckily I tried a diff controller and it turned back on with one of my powerheads and on my dc1200 return pump it ended up being the power supply.

Marek-S

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
79   0   0
I had the same problem with them in the past they are horrible on warrenty issues luckily I tried a diff controller and it turned back on with one of my powerheads and on my dc1200 return pump it ended up being the power supply.

+1 horrible service , I emailed few times with no answer and in my case on my
DC 12000 it was a power supply that went wrong also .

BioMan

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
57   0   0
I have this same exact pump, the power supply went and I paid $30 for a new one on ebay. I went thru the same thing with the company. I found a website that my IB had to translate for me and nobody answered.

BioMan

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
57   0   0
No not really,, it's a powerful pump! Probably twice as strong as Vortech for half the price. Buying 2 pumps is still cheaper and in this hobby we need backups for everything anyways

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: