samksy

FISHING, I'M IN!!!!
Rating - 100%
346   0   0
DAS BX2
Will need some fine tunning, any help? Will update.

IMG_4301.jpg

IMG_4311.jpg

ShaunW

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
60   0   0
Thanks Rich, I guess I am off to HD today. BTW Rich, I have your old 65 gallon! :lol: That tank has been passed around like a "..e.. .h.r." , :lol: (fill in the blanks)! I hope to do it proud.

Hi Vic, things are good, glad to see you posting. Hope to see you soon, Xmas party ;) maybe!

Vic8361

Rating - 100%
142   0   0
did you ever get spazz to build you that skimmer you wanted?
No I didn't have the money for it. I hope to mod the G-4 I told you about with the mesh mod with two sedra 5000's one as the feed and one recirc.
I hope this will hold me up for a while.
I still am only running a dass BX-1 definetlyn need a bigger skimmer.
Trying to bounce back after lossing so much stuff but man it's taking me forever.

Rich Not too bad just trying to get my tank the way I like it. Hope your doing well. I know your tank looks sweet.

Shaun Yea I have been out of it for a while hope to get back in the swingof things. I don't think I will make the X-mass partry but maybe will see each other some other time. Would love to see the tank again.

Vic

MO~IDOL

I Work Hard For Color!
Vendor
Rating - 100%
643   0   0
Here's my DelTec AP600 had it for few months didn't have time to take pics until now. I had own 2 other brand of skimmer keep fine tuning and never satisified until I got this model. I'm not saying is the best but something keeps me very happy! still can't believe with 10w pump can do that much!
I've "T" gravity feed the skimmer so that it gets consistent volume of water feeding and set the air intake at 1o'clock, I set up a lifter pump with a digital timer to suck out the cup every 2 days(cuz I don't trust my self with the drilling mod) and use tooth brush clean the neck every 4 days.

Attachments

• IMG_5282.JPG
    IMG_5282.JPG
    252.2 KB · Views: 633

JHOV2324

Love da Reef-er
Rating - 100%
85   0   0
Er Es 5-2

Dudes i just upgraded my skimmer from a Seaclone...:eek: I now have a ER ES 5-2, i would like to mod it with a drain tube from the skimmate cup to another container...does anyone have experience with this modification...what supplies do i need, sealants, cutters, plugs? Thanks...i'm going to take pics of my seaclone skimmate and compare it to the ER ES 5-2....:p

MO~IDOL

I Work Hard For Color!
Vendor
Rating - 100%
643   0   0
Dudes i just upgraded my skimmer from a Seaclone...:eek: I now have a ER ES 5-2, i would like to mod it with a drain tube from the skimmate cup to another container...does anyone have experience with this modification...what supplies do i need, sealants, cutters, plugs? Thanks...i'm going to take pics of my seaclone skimmate and compare it to the ER ES 5-2....:p

check this out some good ideas

http://www.reefcentral.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=614520&highlight=kbecker

scarf_ace1981

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
103   0   0
as promised, pics of the new DAS. i thought i was getting the bx3 but was told it was the bx2. who knows? this is just after the first 6 hours:biggrin: it keeps getting darker and stinkier

DSCN1762_958251.jpg

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: