Arati

Advanced Reefer
Vendor
As many people already know . I am taking over the salt water section at aqua hut . you all can expect an increase in quality and selection with the same super low prices everyone is used to.

to that end we brought in a HUGE delivery to kick it off 20 boxes of fish and inverts today. blue gigs, harly shrimp , golden rhomboid wrasse , rays and sharks and the list goes on and on :thrash:

stop down and check it out.

Arati

Advanced Reefer
Vendor
sorry I wont be adding a phone but if you try you can find my phone # pretty easy. (hint www.finsaquarium.com)

Jarrett - to start I am replacing lights and upgrading filtration. we plan to convert two 250g tanks over to sell frags. We will be making the current reef system better and still offer mari-cultured sps colonies. we also plan to offer a large selection of aqua-cultured corals farmed by myself and other local farmers. as well as ora and other high end corals.

its going to take me some time to get to where I want to be. First i have to clean out the systems and get everything bug free. after that major advances to the corals will begin.

since i'm an sps nut ya ima hook it up asap

Arati

Advanced Reefer
Vendor
To be honest I have not found any bugs yet. However I have been dipping and just making sure everything is clean and bug free.

I thought I would find flat worms but as of yet nothing.

sorry I wont be adding a phone but if you try you can find my phone # pretty easy. (hint www.finsaquarium.com)

Jarrett - to start I am replacing lights and upgrading filtration. we plan to convert two 250g tanks over to sell frags. We will be making the current reef system better and still offer mari-cultured sps colonies. we also plan to offer a large selection of aqua-cultured corals farmed by myself and other local farmers. as well as ora and other high end corals.

its going to take me some time to get to where I want to be. First i have to clean out the systems and get everything bug free. after that major advances to the corals will begin.

since i'm an sps nut ya ima hook it up asap

thanks... I always loved this store but over the years I felt decline...
prices are great!!

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: