Arati

Advanced Reefer
Vendor
Ultra Maxima's

HUGE WEEK just getting started

we have some great fish in. Gold flake angel , DR Suess fish , Tons of angels flames lemons blue face Juvi's, regals and mystery wrasse. super male gold rhomboid wrasse (wow). and much much more. Helfrichi firefish :fish:

Stay tuned for more updates this is gonna be a crazy week!

-Thursday AM Update sweet large awesome maxima's

Last edited:

Arati

Advanced Reefer
Vendor
update - We have so many cool fish I don't know where to start. This may be the biggest weekend ever at the HUT.

some incredibly show piece live rock , hugh coral heads and shelf rock also some of the most bad azz branch rock show sized center pieces!!

we still have a bunch of incredible clams ultra tahitian maxima's in blue purple gold ect. We still have some super Nice acan lord frags and tomorrow morning I will be dropping off a metric f**k ton of beautiful med -large zoa colonies,also a bunch of zoa frags and a few super choice sps mini colonies including one of the most electric green millies I have seen.

as for fish ... we are bursting at the seems!! Here is a few highlights.

of coarse a Dr Suess healthy and eating for a price that will knock your socks off!

I saw dot dash flasherers, Helfrichi fire fish also purple and red. I saw sunburst , bartlets , lyre tail, square back , and resplenent anthias.

Bicolor , lemon peel, flame , multicolors. tibicen , a show sized Annularis (a real stunner), emperors, blue face, Koran, Regal, multibar and gold flake angels !!!

wartskin tiny red angler also about 5 other anglers including one the size of a basket ball , and a a few other beauties.

we have cat and bamboo sharks and eggs , a few small gold line triggers, Nigers, undlate , clown, humu and Blue throat triggers..

I saw the biggest orange diamond sand sifting gobie ever ! and a ton more too we have enough sifters to go around and a ton of wachmen also. pistol shrimp gobie combo's , mantis shrimp, we also got candy hogs , small batfish, mystery wrasse, gold rhomiods. lolly pop tans, mimic tangs, It really is packed to the gills with everything priced to move.

I could go on and on and..... I have 2 more shipments coming tomorrow with inverts CUC and even more eye popping fish.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: