Arati

Advanced Reefer
Vendor
Recently I have had a few people tell me they are confused about exactly where I am and what I do. They think I am advertising for other people or that I don't make sense with where I am talking about.

So I just wanted to try to clear that up. Fins Aquarium is a maintenance company based out of Aquahut a store in Coram NY. Until recently we have also sold high end coral and tank bred fish from my home at swaps and online.

I was invited to move into the retail store and given a place to display some of the corals I grow and frag in the store. To see my full collection you would still need to come to my home, and that is by apt. only. I will still be coming to all the swaps I can and bringing all the hotness.

At the store we are combining our powers to bring you guys better stuff , more stuff , lower prices, higher quality we are working harder then ever to give everyone access to incredible live stock and legendary prices.

If you want to see me at Aquahut I am there mon-friday 2-9pm. If you would like to see whats cooking in the frag cellar or if you are interested in aquarium or pond service please call or text to make an appointment (631816433seven) or stop down at aquahut mon-thurs afternoon.

So what do we have in stock. well...........

At the store we have the most incredible fresh and salt water fish selection. everything from Arapaima and Arowana to Zebra Moray eels and that is no joke!

We also have a huge selection of Coral. check this out we have red ricordia yuma , real 1 color RED yuma that glow like :screama: under blue leds.

we have both a blood red and a purple rhinopias :Yikes:

Peacock Mantis!! and like 5 other mantis ever a yellow spearer :eek1:

Orange Hammer ~~~ REd Lobo's and pink and pink goni's :birthday:

at least 50 sps colonie , still a bunch of Acans,

Ruby red scooters , a Red mandarin pair... o yea some sweet favia .. superman , red and orange , purple , also some really trippy pectinas. and some giant glow in the dark nudi that is seriously like a laser light show>>>wtf..

In the frag cellar we have , MOP acro , green slimmer, red,green,blue millie, R.planet,ect ect , we have CBBowsers , BTblooshots, hyperpheonix, R/P/B hornets, and this goes on as the collection grows.

Attachments

• IMG_2349.jpg
    IMG_2349.jpg
    86.7 KB · Views: 606
Last edited:

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: