Wrasses

h20 freak

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just Wanted To Show My Red Corse.. Great Fish :)
:bigeyes:OMG I can't believe someone here actualy has one of those,what kind of tank is he in?Those are the best looking fish IMO

Just got a flasher today(Probably carpenters)I'll try to post a pic when I can

tosiek

Rating - 100%
48   0   0
Pseudocoris sp. Unidentified but its color pattern is close to the Yamashiroi. So far they have been schooling. =0) Photo's don't do it justice, doesn't capture the pink on the body or the blue pattern on its head as nicely.

This is another unidentified Pseudocoris sp, old picture though. He's too quick for the camera.

Both are awesome fish.

KathyC

Rating - 100%
200   0   0
Absolutely stunning wrasse guys!!

Now, can someone tell me what wrasse this is? I picked him up from a member here. He is very fast as all wrasse, so please excuse the pic. This is the best I could do.
I had stopped by Awildas and we did figure out that her fish is a Halichoeres marginatus (Dusky Wrasse)..I have one of them also though he's currently hiding due to my Christmas Wrasse having turned into a nut case.

Tony - the new fishies are nice!! :)

prattreef

Administrator
Rating - 97.3%
73   2   0
Here are a few bad pics of my new Cirrhilabrus cf. lanceolatus wrasse in acclimation. A big thank you goes out to Kevin Kohen of Live Aquaria for making this very rare individual available to me. It arrived to him missing part of its lower jaw and rather than sell it, he just wanted to find it a good home. Probably fewer than a dozen of these have made it into the US to date Once it settles in it will be truly spectacular.

Attachments

joetbs

Iconic Aquariums
Rating - 100%
16   0   0
Wow, nice fish Randy ;)

I like the juvi Yamashoroi. I had a P. bleekeri but it jumped out. Cool fish - they have a nice sheen to the color when they are adults.

lunner

Rating - 100%
43   0   0
Man, I been trying to that for the longest time.
The lanceolatus is hot! Much nicer then the similar Cirrhilabrus roseafascia that often mistaken as "lancelatus".

Kinda sad he lost a part of the lower jaw, hope he will live a long life with your care.

Awibrandy

Rating - 100%
182   0   0
Ok guys, how long before I should worry? I got a Africa Radiant Wrasse(Halichores iradius)Tuesday morning, it went into hiding(totally normal) 3 days later still have not seen it come out at all.

lunner

Rating - 100%
43   0   0
Awibrandy,

My smaller one was hidden for 4 days before it resurfaced and the larger one hidden for around 3 days.

Awibrandy

Rating - 100%
182   0   0
Thanks lunner!! I'm not use to any of my wrasse hiding this long.:) Even my previous radiant was out that same night. ohhhhhhhh I hate those arc eye hawks. If it wasn't for that darn fish I'd still have my 1st. one.

Featured Sponsors