Wrasses

bigcapct

Rating - 100%
69   0   0
I picked up a few wrasse a few weeks ago for my120g. Whip fin, Lubbocks an this one

. Then I added a pylie a week late and the poor thing is taking a pounding from the whip fin. But I tell ya I do enjoy seeing these amazing colors from the whip fin!!

albano

Saltwater since 1973
Staff member
Rating - 100%
129   0   0
Then I added a pylie a week late and the poor thing is taking a pounding from the whip fin. But I tell ya I do enjoy seeing these amazing colors from the whip fin!!
Whipfins are very aggressive, and will probably attack/kill any new wrasses that you add!

jackson6745

SPS KILLER
Rating - 99%
201   2   0
Just had to share!

Cirrhilabrus jordani - Hawaiian Flame Wrasse
Male/female pair..whole lotta flashing going on :)
I've had him a good year and a half, picked up the female last winter..

Couldn't decide what pics to post - so you get them all ..

I caught the light from behind on this one

Great fish, very sociable, just beautiful, wish my glass was clean when they decided to start this flashing business..lol

Thanks for looking!
Kathy these are absolutely insane! The colors are beautiful

I received a pair last week but unfortunately the male died on the second day. The female is doing great though. I'll be searching for a male. I would be happy if my pair had half of the vibrance as yours :)

MIKE NY

Two Decade Club
Rating - 100%
203   0   0
Bigcapt what is that tarmin wrasse
it's a yellow tail Tamaran....
I got mine to start eating with live Tiger pods and NutrMarOva...then it slowly started taking larger foods like PE Myssis etc..but still constantly cruising the LR for snacks..very nice peaceful fish once acclimated.

jackson6745

SPS KILLER
Rating - 99%
201   2   0
Can someone please explain why some flame wrasses have white dots across their back and other don't? Is this something that develops or something they outgrow?

Featured Sponsors