• Why not take a moment to introduce yourself to our members?

Reef Mongoose

Rating - 100%
9   0   0
Alright, I have a fish in my 90gal reef that has suddenly changed his mild mannered temperment. He has gone from the fish that was always hiding it my rock work and never bothering anyone to the fish that is always hiding in my rock work and killing all my stuff:letitallo. I am not sure what type of fish it is (yes I know I should have done my homework and I always do now) it has been in my tank pretty much since I set it up about a year ago and has never bothered anything till now. It is all yellow except for some of its anal fin which has blue on it and its lips look like they are starting to get blue. The body looks like a bullet with a tail on the back, I think it could be some type of dwarf angle. I don't think I should have ever put this fish in my reef but I didn't know any better at the time.

So my problem is obvious, how the hell do I get this pain in the A$$ fish outta my reef? I most certainly do not want to tear my whole reef apart to get him. Does anyone have any tricks to get him out? Honestly, I don't even care if I have to kill him to get him out, this thing has killed one clam, two more are not looking good, and every zoa and paly in my tank including my PPEs. This fish must go! Dead or Alive

grknyer

Official Lurker
Rating - 100%
61   0   0
A pic would help:) Up until you mentioned the fish was yellow I thought for sure the fish you were talking about was a six line wrasse.Sounds like their MO

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: