dreko

Rating - 100%
28   0   0
I've been looking into the zeovit system and I keep seeing super saturated images of the corals on zeo websites...
Are they really this punchy in color?

I've seen local tanks which are very nice in color running BB, large skimmer, etc. Would a zeo tank look even better in color??

Thoughts?

jackson6745

SPS KILLER
Rating - 99%
201   2   0
Andre, go see Mshur's tank. His colors are awesome but they look different then colors you see in a non zeo tank. Most corals are a pastel color and most corals get VERY bright colored tips.

dreko

Rating - 100%
28   0   0
Rich,
Do you know what size tank Mshur is running?
I've been reading the whole zeovit idea for a couple of weeks now and I think I'm going to try it...

I'm worried about the zeo tanks running more on the expensive side...
It's interesting to hear you think his corals are more pastel in color

Andre

jackson6745

SPS KILLER
Rating - 99%
201   2   0
Mshur runs a 140gal. Look through zeo tank pics. Most corals are very light in color with the exception of a hot pink stylo or something ;) IMO its a waste of money and great, if not better colors can be achieved without it just as easily. As for Mshurs tank, it looks great with Zeo, but it looked just as great before he ran zeo. It comes down to having the proper setup and husbandry.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: