jscarlata

Aspiring Reefer
Rating - 100%
20   0   0
Interesting... I would be into it if it monitored all the critical things that renters for regularly like alk, calcium, mag, phos...from the eBay listing JT just does ph, temp, and some lighting monitors...one add said something about monitoring additional items but no specifics. I'm probably reaching, but it looks to me like they get you in by sellin the base unit at an affordable price but then the real important monitors are going to be extremely expensive...I'm very curious though

jcs11236

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
166   0   0
i dont think seneye is meant for us reefers. the only cool feature is the par reader. other than that you have to buy these slides every month to check ph and ammonia. i dont even remember when was the last time i checked ph or amm. it would have been cool if it reads alk/cal/phos. you are better off getting a rkl or apex. my .02
maybe im wrong- let us know how you like it when its up and running

jscarlata

Aspiring Reefer
Rating - 100%
20   0   0
Thanks for posting that link, looks cool but def not what I thought it was. I'll stick to traditional testing for now...the par meter is neat but not overly concerned with light readings, ice got the light I have and that's it, I'll replace the bulbs after about 9 months or so unless they look lime they need It sooner
Btw, sorry for all the weird typos in my posts, damn iPhone dictionary stinks and it has a mind all it's own, that and my fat fingers!

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: